Demo Tracks For Radio Display in Shop

As the title says, i'm looking for some ideas on some songs to put onto discs for our display in the front room. Looking for a decent selection of suggestions. Can be classic rock, alternative, hip hop, country, pop, etc. Anything you guys can think of that may be relevant for the broad audience you might get in in the store. Thanks!

10407339_708137275974544_786306551464609

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

A couple years ago the Focal 6 demo disk set was uploaded for download at DIYMA. Might search around there and see if they're still available. I got them here but they're like disk images or some other huge file size. Super high record quality, big variety of music.

A couple years ago the Focal 6 demo disk set was uploaded for download at DIYMA. Might search around there and see if they're still available. I got them here but they're like disk images or some other huge file size. Super high record quality, big variety of music.

Good heads up, i'll surf around for it!

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Good heads up, i'll surf around for it!

Actually, it turns out there's more discs. Only 6 were originally posted there:

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/technical-advanced-car-audio-discussion/122832-focal-jmlab-demo-test-discs-1-9-enjoy.html

Dunno if the original links work, someone will have to sift through this thread to see if they moved.

I got some beat up for free download on my soundcloud page 100% made by me you can use

Www.soundcloud.com/DevilishMusic

Archived