that's got to be the dumbest thing I've seen.... someone Bitch about! (see what i did there?)

but for real that's fucking awesome! unsafe yea, uncomfortable you bet.

but just awesome!

if i ever get the gto i want I'm gonna do the same thing with a ten inch basket but chrome.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Its actually not that uncomfortable. We drove it to get the oil for my car. I just can't stand the people that say its a waste of money but blow 80 dollars a weekend on beer. Yes I live on campus but I don't need to be blowing my money on something I can't remember. I want to have something to show for my money and hard work after the weekend

1349713160_rte.png

Why is it unsafe? Is it not securely mounted?

Other than the obvious no air bag, and ending up with no teeth if you hit someone.

I've seen people (not just thieves) use vice grips as a steering wheel for short distances, and when posted online it's the greatest thing people have ever seen.

(Referring to the people that were present at such a posting elsewhere on the interwebs)

I think it's pretty cool. Wouldn't do it on a DD just for comfort (even though it's not that bad like you said, it's not the same as a regular wheel)

Unless it's not securely mounted... I wouldn't be concerned with having it even on my DD.... Because I can tell you there's a lot of other things I need to worry about/not worry about. #monstertruck

who cares if its not safe. People need to get off their horse. If someone wants to do something that's not as safe as can be..let em enjoy it. As long as they don't hurt others it doesn't matter. Fuck I think its cool. Looks uncomfortable but sweet and goes with the theme and look legit for getting a demo.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Well let's not start a "fuck everyone else, me me me" bandwagon....

Safety is a factor IF it directly affects someone else.

If it's just a safety issue because of no airbag and being metal.... Then power to him. Doesn't impact me in any way if he gets his teeth knocked out or his forehead split open...

But if he's driving down the highway and it's not properly secured, he loses his steering wheel, and takes out my family...or your family...or meades family...or Oprah.... Then that's a proper safety issue in my books.

There is a line that's easy to cross when it comes to the safety of vehicles. In the end if you're only putting yourself in "danger", then that's your prerogative.

Sorry just had to voice my opinion on that.

Well let's not start a "fuck everyone else, me me me" bandwagon....

Safety is a factor IF it directly affects someone else.

If it's just a safety issue because of no airbag and being metal.... Then power to him. Doesn't impact me in any way if he gets his teeth knocked out or his forehead split open...

But if he's driving down the highway and it's not properly secured, he loses his steering wheel, and takes out my family...or your family...or meades family...or Oprah.... Then that's a proper safety issue in my books.

There is a line that's easy to cross when it comes to the safety of vehicles. In the end if you're only putting yourself in "danger", then that's your prerogative.

Sorry just had to voice my opinion on that.

I don't see how it is any different than whvien people rice out their civic and put on a racing wheel.

It is done correctly so it will not fall off.

Old steering wheel was removed and then the mounting was taken off of this then welded to a plate that he then screwed to the spider landing.

1349713160_rte.png

Archived