no indictment for Eric Gardner

Should've posted the whole video of the aftermath. 7 minutes. Handcuffed. Gone. Everybody just standing around staring at him as if he was just going to wake up. No CPR. No anything to even ATTEMPT to save his life.

Just sickens me. The man is DEAD on the ground, and these "EMS" workers and police officers are tapping on him talking about "c'mon bud"

THEN the asshat who killed him waves at the camera. Sad state we (Blacks) live in today

Just blacks, huh? Its sad that all races are racist.

In response to the last video, 4 EMTs were suspended without pay because they didn't help him.

"It's sad that all races are racist" Don't know what that has to do with my post? but yeah I guess?

You said blacks are living in a sad state. All races are. Do you hate white people?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it is best not to make it a black white or any other race issue.

And to not generalize everyone no matter what race. Generalizing in no way speaks or applies to everyone in any particular race.

Should've posted the whole video of the aftermath. 7 minutes. Handcuffed. Gone. Everybody just standing around staring at him as if he was just going to wake up. No CPR. No anything to even ATTEMPT to save his life.

Just sickens me. The man is DEAD on the ground, and these "EMS" workers and police officers are tapping on him talking about "c'mon bud"

THEN the asshat who killed him waves at the camera. Sad state we (Blacks) live in today

In response to the last video, 4 EMTs were suspended without pay because they didn't help him.

"It's sad that all races are racist" Don't know what that has to do with my post? but yeah I guess?

You said blacks are living in a sad state. All races are. Do you hate white people?

You're being highly ignorant right now. Not even worthy of a response

I just want him to back his claim that its only bad for blacks.

I find it best to ignore people that make statements like that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You're being highly ignorant right now. Not even worthy of a response

You're kidding, right? Its not just a black issue. Bottom line.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I just want him to back his claim that its only bad for blacks.

I find it best to ignore people that make statements like that.

You're probably right.

I find it offensive because incidents like this impact white people as well. It increases the animosity both ways between white and black (in this case, could be any races involved).

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived