no indictment for Eric Gardner

ok. And back to the topic of this thread.

You're fucking retarded if you think only African Americans have to deal with this shit.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

There was no need for race to be brought into this at all. This topic is about police brutality and not a persons place of origin.

In fact if a mod would delete all posts mentioning race that would be great.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

You're fucking retarded if you think only African Americans have to deal with this shit.

can you find me any proof to back up your outlandish claim?...I'll be here all night waiting

I haven't heard of ONE incident where whites are being wrongfully killed/murdered by COPS in the past few months. Not a single case

Thanks for the like on my post tho

can you find me any proof to back up your outlandish claim?...I'll be here all night waiting

I haven't heard of ONE incident where whites are being wrongfully killed/murdered by COPS in the past few months. Not a single case

A black cop just killed a white kid. It was in Utah I think.

It does happen just doesn't get blown up by the media because it doesn't suit there agenda.

The problem is liberal minded see the majority as the oppressor and the minority as victims no matter the color of their skin.

If you lived in a predominantly black society and white people were the minority the stories would be reversed and the whites would be crying racism because then they would be the minority and the black people would be there oppressors because they would be the majority.

Not to hard of a concept to understand is it?

point here is don't believe the media they have an agenda.

By the way your racism is showing.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived