no indictment for Eric Gardner

ok. And back to the topic of this thread.

You're fucking retarded if you think only African Americans have to deal with this shit.

can you find me any proof to back up your outlandish claim?...I'll be here all night waiting

I haven't heard of ONE incident where whites are being wrongfully killed/murdered by COPS in the past few months. Not a single case

Thanks for the like on my post tho

It does happen just doesn't get blown up by the media because it doesn't suit there agenda.

The problem is liberal minded see the majority as the oppressor and the minority as victims no matter the color of their skin.

If you lived in a predominantly black society and white people were the minority the stories would be reversed and the whites would be crying racism because then they would be the minority and the black people would be there oppressors because they would be the majority.

Not to hard of a concept to understand is it?

point here is don't believe the media they have an agenda.

By the way your racism is showing.

That's the truth and one of the main reasons I don't pay much attention to the news. None of this needs to be about race more about police brutality.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Knock it off ... Keep this topic about the intended topic or it will get locked ...

Yes I believe the guy should have faced punishment for his wrong doing . No I don't think imposing a street justice death sentence was the solution. It's sad that the officer was able to walk away from this clear cut over the top killing with no punishment of any kind but unfortunately that's the wonderful world we live in.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

He had that coming, his hands in his waist and they can't tell if he has a gun. That is alot more justifiable than Eric garner's death.

You could see as he lifted his hands he didn't have a gun.

Still a totally different situation though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You're fucking retarded if you think only African Americans have to deal with this shit.

can you find me any proof to back up your outlandish claim?...I'll be here all night waiting

I haven't heard of ONE incident where whites are being wrongfully killed/murdered by COPS in the past few months. Not a single case

A black cop just killed a white kid. It was in Utah I think.

how did I figure the Dillon Taylor case would get brought up. When the cops told him to take his hands out of his pants, and he replied, "Nah fool"

that was all she wrote. To egg on a cop, then make a sudden movement while disobeying orders, the cop made a quick judgment call, and the body cam of the officer shows that.

Now if you want to call it that, that's fine. He was unjustifiably murdered? (doubtful)

All races may in fact go through police brutality, but NO race goes through it more than Blacks. That is a FACT.

1 case.

Now I point you to the other cases where it has happened to blacks in the past 5 months

Tamir Rice

Mike Brown

John Crawford

Rumain Brisbon

Von Myers Jr

Eric Garner

And the list goes on. There's a big disparity there

how did I figure the Dillon Taylor case would get brought up. When the cops told him to take his hands out of his pants, and he replied, "Nah fool"

that was all she wrote. To egg on a cop, then make a sudden movement while disobeying orders, the cop made a quick judgment call, and the body cam of the officer shows that.

Now if you want to call it that, that's fine. He was unjustifiably murdered? (doubtful)

All races may in fact go through police brutality, but NO race goes through it more than Blacks. That is a FACT.

1 case.

Now I point you to the other cases where it has happened to blacks in the past 5 months

Tamir Rice

Mike Brown

John Crawford

Rumain Brisbon

Von Myers Jr

Eric Garner

You aren't helping the problem though, you're just playing the victim. We all have to work on this. There is just as much societal racism by blacks against whites as the other way around, if not more. We may not feel it as much from "the man", but we bear our fair share of bullshit.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

1 case.

Tamir Rice

Mike Brown

John Crawford

Rumain Brisbon

Von Myers Jr

Eric Garner

You aren't helping the problem though, you're just playing the victim. We all have to work on this. There is just as much societal racism by blacks against whites as the other way around, if not more. We may not feel it as much from "the man", but we bear our fair share of bullshit.

I agree sir, But the topic at hand is COPS. COPS who are presumably held to some higher society and are sworn in to "protect and serve" not facing the consequences for their actions.

You are right. All races go through it. I'm not denying that. But you cannot sit there with a straight face, and tell me that it doesn't happen to blacks at an alarming rate.

1 case.

Tamir Rice

Mike Brown

John Crawford

Rumain Brisbon

Von Myers Jr

Eric Garner

Maybe it has to do with the fact that a large majority of the "Black" community is raised with such a distaste and hatred towards Law Enforcement that many of these encounters??

I am not saying Blacks are the problem nor am I saying that Police are the problem. I believe our society as a whole is the issue from both sides civilian and Law enforcement. The actions of a few (Bad/Vigilante style) overshadow that of many and that goes for everyone ( Black,white,hispanic,law enforcement, asian etc)

We just need to stop blaming our issues on other things and call it what it is .. Prime example this case It's not a Black/White thing it's that poor decisions were made for all involved parties and a man lost his life over what transpired

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

You hear about it happening to blacks more then whites because we have no way to cry about it no one will feel bad because we are not "oppressed" I tried to explain that but I guess you didn't get it.

I have had bad dealings with police more times than I care to in my life I bet I got you beat. Want to trade stories?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Prime example this case It's not a Black/White thing it's that poor decisions were made for all involved parties and a man lost his life over what transpired

Bingo

Archived