no indictment for Eric Gardner

ok. And back to the topic of this thread.

You're fucking retarded if you think only African Americans have to deal with this shit.

can you find me any proof to back up your outlandish claim?...I'll be here all night waiting

I haven't heard of ONE incident where whites are being wrongfully killed/murdered by COPS in the past few months. Not a single case

Thanks for the like on my post tho

A black cop just killed a white kid. It was in Utah I think.

how did I figure the Dillon Taylor case would get brought up. When the cops told him to take his hands out of his pants, and he replied, "Nah fool"

that was all she wrote. To egg on a cop, then make a sudden movement while disobeying orders, the cop made a quick judgment call, and the body cam of the officer shows that.

Now if you want to call it that, that's fine. He was unjustifiably murdered? (doubtful)

All races may in fact go through police brutality, but NO race goes through it more than Blacks. That is a FACT.

1 case.

Now I point you to the other cases where it has happened to blacks in the past 5 months

Tamir Rice

Mike Brown

John Crawford

Rumain Brisbon

Von Myers Jr

Eric Garner

And the list goes on. There's a big disparity there

Ok but other than coming here and complaining what have you done? You came here got ignorant as shit. You wonder why some races hate black people? It's because of how you just came up in here trying to reach out to the black people only. I understand alot of black people been killed by the cops, but you came up in here reaching out only to the black members on this site and said fuck everyone else.

Please show me where I said that.

Right here

Should've posted the whole video of the aftermath. 7 minutes. Handcuffed. Gone. Everybody just standing around staring at him as if he was just going to wake up. No CPR. No anything to even ATTEMPT to save his life.

Just sickens me. The man is DEAD on the ground, and these "EMS" workers and police officers are tapping on him talking about "c'mon bud"

THEN the asshat who killed him waves at the camera. Sad state we (Blacks) live in today

I'm just confused how he considered a guy saying "nah fool" to a police officer as a justifiable shooting but attacking a police officer and trying to steal his gun is not a justifiable shooting. :shrugs:

I think it's hard for us to make a decision on this without all the evidence presented to the grand jury. Apparently 2/3 to 3/4 of 16-23 people felt there wasn't sufficient need to indict the officer.

FUN FACT: a prosecutor can still take a case to a trial judge even if a grand jury doesn't indict the defendant. Indictment just speeds up the process. So if the prosecutor felt there was sufficient and strong evidence to charge Darren Wilson or whoever was involved with this particular case, they still can go through with it.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

ya know after looking through all these post the same holds true.. Most will never understand until it happens to them.

Most will not understand until it is you looking at your son or daughter in a casket and wondering what happened and then having people look up photos of your past and painting you to be a bad person and saying that those pictures or even past arrest are justification for the murder. Until you walk in those shoes of getting harassed by a cop you will never understand what some go through. you can nit pick all you want. I pray none or your sons or daughters get shot down by a cop.. i pray none of them gets slain by an officer of the law and have others judge your son or daughter. I pray for us all.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I'm just confused how he considered a guy saying "nah fool" to a police officer as a justifiable shooting but attacking a police officer and trying to steal his gun is not a justifiable shooting. :shrugs:

I think it's hard for us to make a decision on this without all the evidence presented to the grand jury. Apparently 2/3 to 3/4 of 16-23 people felt there wasn't sufficient need to indict the officer.

FUN FACT: a prosecutor can still take a case to a trial judge even if a grand jury doesn't indict the defendant. Indictment just speeds up the process. So if the prosecutor felt there was sufficient and strong evidence to charge Darren Wilson or whoever was involved with this particular case, they still can go through with it.

Who are you talking about? It seems like you are just generalizing in a conversation you are having yourself

for the record, if you can say I can't breath 11 times, you can breath.

I've said this before and I'll say it again , I'd you feel your rights are being violated, COMPLY, and then file there appropriate lawsuits. In this day and age standing up to be the Rosa Parks of your time is a sure fire easy to get yourself killed

I don't know enough about this case to debate it, but you should also know that while CHOKE holds may be banned, a vascular neck restraint may be legal. They are two completely different moves and may look the same. The officer in that footage seems to be attempting a vascular but that guy is pretty big. I use the vascular restraint and can attest if done correctly is very effective.

again I don't know enough of this incident to make any contributing to this case. I can although speak on what techniques are out there

As someone who trains brazilian jiu jitsu and practices these techniques daily, I respectfully disagree.

Please show me a hold on someone his size without compressing his carotid artery or compressing his airway. He did one of the two; or both.

A carotid choke (strangle) will have put him out in around 8 seconds. An air choke can take up to a minute if there is shitty form; for example you can exhale while not breathing in thus the whole "I can't breathe" statement is possible.

There is a reason any variation of this is illegal. You don't ever put someone in a hold like this just to keep him still. That officer was in the wrong, period.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Who are you talking about? It seems like you are just generalizing in a conversation you are having yourself
That Focuson20s person or whatever his username is... I didn't feel like quoting something that was already a mega quote to begin with. He said Dillion Taylor was a justifiable shooting because he said "nah fool" but then listed Michael brown in his list of black people shot by the police which I'm assuming is a list of people he also felt was unjustified.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived