OK! This is my first time posting anything on SMD, But i wanted to try to log my rebuild here for the first time. Well, where to start.... The vehicle is a 1995 Mazda B2300 SE pickup with a camper shell. Im cutting the rear wall out on this build so yeah, shes going to be big. i actually wanna keep down low until she starts to piece together on this one just to build hype. What i will say is that this thing is going to be a low end MONSTER FROM HELL!!! ill post some pics of my truck when i can, but other than that, stay tuned lol. and thanks for following my log if you do.

:dancing:#Tarothebassdrake :dancing:

A secret build with a public build log. I don't see this working out as a secret. Leave the ninja work to the ninja.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

FML seriously?

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived