Bill Or Melissa, Congrats! Here Is Your Section!

I have to ask..

is it loud? :acute::good:

looks great overall.

No but it will be someday ;)

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

:good:

Congrats,

Ole Roscoe was telling me that thing is badass.

Nice looking install.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

:good:

Congrats,

Ole Roscoe was telling me that thing is badass.

Nice looking install.

Thanks!

I think he liked it, his ass was glued to it all day :air_kiss:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

He said it sounded great and if I'm not mistaken he said those subs had some really good SQ.

He said those subs could pull off pretty much everything.

It made me envious.

Congrats again!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

He said it sounded great and if I'm not mistaken he said those subs had some really good SQ.

He said those subs could pull off pretty much everything.

It made me envious.

Congrats again!

If the sub has a limit, I haven't found it yet.

It's very snappy. I wish I could tune my kickdrum to sound as good as these DC's

Rusty has gone over the top in the build of these. Anyone who passes these up for another sub will be missing out. :clapping:

Nahhh its not loud.........

its brutal

Just wait, The new powerplant is on it's way out this week. I think it should be a little better once I get it from 11v to 14-15v ;)

Just wait, The new powerplant is on it's way out this week. I think it should be a little better once I get it from 11v to 14-15v ;)

Beautiful build, very clean setup and just an overall sexy truck :D:drinks:

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

There the Level 5s rite.

Whats the minimum power handleing on those?

Terryswork001.png