Sundown Audio

My test: Taramps T20.2k

TaylorFade

Still didn't answer my question

read the comments, its in there. Basically Brazil amps run on unicorn farts and dreams. Thats why they are so efficient.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically, you go to Facebook for the lulz, save for a couple groups where the tards are weeded out. It's pretty much as simple as that.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

i cant believe the guy used the map price to justify the amp.. he said map is $1940 for a 20k that is more efficient smaller footprint yadda yadda yadda. then asked whats the map on the korean board 9k like saying it over priced.. i rather pay $2400 for a reliable 9k amp than to pay $1000 for a 20k that only goes up in flames

i cant believe the guy used the map price to justify the amp.. he said map is $1940 for a 20k that is more efficient smaller footprint yadda yadda yadda. then asked whats the map on the korean board 9k like saying it over priced.. i rather pay $2400 for a reliable 9k amp than to pay $1000 for a 20k that only goes up in flames

do you know what 1 ohm RESISTIVE does to an amp? lol

do you know what 1 ohm RESISTIVE does to an amp? lol

Taylor test a hifonics at 1 ohm and it didnt go poof. So that is a thing.

lol man how much was that 20k amp? i was wondering about these brazilian amps or whatever, does anyone know about those taramps amps that run on 190-240 volts? just curious seen some ones rated at 30k but run on 190-240 volt power banks,guessing you series a buncha bats up to get that kind voltage

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

Since your Google is broke the specs are 895 amps musical and 1895 max.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived