Is this enough power for my setup?

How bout a dual-alt kit, run factory alt for the vehicle and run the HO alt for the system...keep your current battery and just cop another for the system....

Dual alt isn't necessary here and unless you're going to run 14 or 16v why would you not want both alts contributing to the system if you were going to do all of that work anyway?

Plus, price wise I do not think that would be too friendly. I would probably have to pay for installation if it was a multi alt bracket.

Hey, I'm feeling your pain on this whole situation. Im trying to run a SAZ 2500D. I started with the big 3 and an XS power battery and kept my stock 105amp alt. Its fine on the highway, but if i push it any other time i get pretty bad drop. Just for your info, good luck!

Life's a trip. . . Don't fall.

Hey, I'm feeling your pain on this whole situation. Im trying to run a SAZ 2500D. I started with the big 3 and an XS power battery and kept my stock 105amp alt. Its fine on the highway, but if i push it any other time i get pretty bad drop. Just for your info, good luck!

Thanks man! Are you a four channel amp on top of that?

What RATED and what is pulled at WHAT impedance... is SOOooooo far off.

saying
"its capable of" is HUGE stretch...

Yes, math works..

but.. an amp to PULL full or even come close to full amp load would be a huge FEAT...

That would be perfect EVERYTHING real world.

Minimal reactive... with FULL capability.

Even a BURP/TONE would probably not pull FULL load, unless you where dialed NUTS in...

Just saying.....

EDIT- this is LIVE time, LIVE test, LIVE clamp.

Double edit- this is my one of my 2 alts......

2 3800s Reading is HOT on my SINGER 325

On music.

I have burp pulls also, ....

Thanks man! Are you a four channel amp on top of that?

Not yet, Man. I plan on getting one eventually, but Ill need the alt. I am currently talking to Singer and have a request in to Mechman. Singer has been pretty great to work with. Btw XS power batteries are pretty great, but any of the decent AGM batts mentioned in this thread will do.

Life's a trip. . . Don't fall.

Archived