Still in for answers about gain overlap.....

Anyone?

And trade in program.

-10db on the Plus version and -10db on the original version are both the same. The difference is that you can adjust your overlaps down to the tenth from 15db down instead of only having 4 choices. With a new digital readout, you can actually see on screen what is happening. You can see where gains are when the customer shows up (and know how F##KED UP they really are, and they ALWAYS are). You can set the gains properly and record the results so you know if they were tampered with at a later time. It has HV parts inside of it so it can take ANY amp on the market even @18v fully clipped and not blow up. It has a few other useful features as well.

But if you only used your's once, you have no current job, i don't suggest you order up the new model. Leave well enough alone for now. The standard DD-1 is still the flagship of our brand and will do just fine :) Upgrade when you are ready to get even more serious, but right now you should be ok.

Damn Steve. As if you didn't have enough of my respect already bro.

Thank you for the info. I'm going to keep looking for the trade in program thread, or better yet I'll shoot you an email and reference this thread to ask about trading my DD-1 in for the +

Thanks for clearing that up!

Now that's what I call customer service and stand up man for telling you his honest opinion instead of trying to sell you something.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Now that's what I call customer service and stand up man for telling you his honest opinion instead of trying to sell you something.

Yeah, not just trying to make a buck like some of his haters accuse him of, the dude does what's right by people. Good people right there.