Question #1

If you and your pops own a family business (like the corner store)...... and someone 2 feet taller and 200lbs heavier than your father grabs something off the counter, grabs his shirt before tossing him violently into the shelves on his way out the door (with stolen product)....and you are packing. What are you going to do about it? Does he make it out the door? Or do you feel that is a simple "shoplift" and let it go?

Question #2

You are not a cop. Just a regular person sitting in traffic. You are packing. Someone walks up to your window, punches you in the face and tries to take your gun. Does he live to see another day or do you just let him have your gun?

the only reason i am asking this is because i know most of you guys have guns capable of killing a deer from 600 yards away with bullets that can travel through 10 houses before it slows down...just to protect yourself. Super proud gun owners. Ready to fuck up anyone who tries to bring you or your family harm. How would you react to question #1 and #2?

I'm with N8 on this. If the dude is whoopin my father's ass then I am going to stop the threat. But if he manages to get out of the store or retreat then I am going to let him go and report it because I don't want to go down for murder...

#2 If I can escape by driving off then he better hold the fuck on.. If I have no escape route then him and my car foor will have some extra holes if that's what is necessary to stop the threat

**Being someone who has been in more than 1 scenario where my gun was used.. 1 still living 1 taking a dirt nap... IF you can avoid deploying your weapon than do it because it's an expensive/stressful ride after the fact... If you have to use it make sure to neutralize the threat **

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

First scenario, definitely would not fire.

second scenario, it would be kinda hard to know if he was going for my gun unless he managed to get his hand on it. If someone is going for my gun, I would definitely pull the trigger on them...but over a few dollars, no way. A life is worth way more than a few dollars.

so you gonna let someone rough up your pops while you have a gun in your hand? Dude is taking a legger MINIMUM if im at the store. Maybe not shoot his head because i wouldn't want to clean up that mess.
Steve, I was under the impression you were talking about the michael brown case. In that situation, he was not pummeling the old man, he basically shoved him out of the way. I'm not going to shoot someone for that.

If someone actually got into a fight with my dad...i still don't think i'd pull the trigger with him being so close to my dad. I would definitely pick up the closest blunt object/bat and definitely go at him though.

Strong Arm Robbery. It wan't a simple shove. And it was NOT "shoplifting" like some idiots claim. I really just want to know out of curiosity how normal people would act in the same situation. So many people have double standards. They see a simple push to an old man at the store but put your own frail old pop's in the store with you and a gun on your hip. Would you pull it out and not shoot? I might not want to shoot either, depends on my anger level. But i think it would at least come out. Strong arm robbery, remember that.
Steve, what I was referencing is what I saw on video. You may have seen video that I have not seen. What I saw was the man getting shoved by Michael Brown. I stand by what I said though, a life is worth more than a few dollars. What I'm saying, is that sitting here in a calm, non-life threatening situation, I would that I would not shoot him. No one knows what would actually happen though. To me, it didn't appear to be a situation where a gun was needed.

And again, if someone was in hand to hand combat with my father, I wouldn't want any guns pointed in that general direction.

If someone is beating the life out of your dad I hope you'd shoot.

If they just shove him and walk out the door that's when you let it go and call the police.

I'm okay with my gun, but not good enough that I'd risk that shot. I'd much rather grab the closest heavy object...or maybe the gun itself and start bashing the guy.

With all due respect attempting to pistol whip someone is fucking dumb. You are giving them a means to take your weapon and use it against you or whomever they so choose... Not to mention if they steal it from you then you're liable for that weapon and they lives they harm/end with it .... BAD IDEA all the way around

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Or if while you're pistol whipping them the gun discharges and hits an innocent person.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Or if while you're pistol whipping them the gun discharges and hits an innocent person.

Yep I didn't think to include that in there but yes thats a hell of a big issue too... Leave pistol whipping to the movie gangsters

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Ok story time, a person i dont know, worked with a person i don't know(insert air quotes), well being that said person had just came from India and was just getting his life together and was quite poor, he had to live in the ghetto of the ghetto here in Detroit. I guess he was from a rough part of india also.

Well one day he was on his way home from work, and this dude tried carjacking him and shoved a gun in his face at a red light. (this is the part where anyone would say they would do this but don't know if they could if it actually happened) being that that wasn't the first gun pointed at him, he kept his cool and rolled the window up on the dudes arm while preceding to stab the dudes wrist with a pocket knife, he dropped the gun and said guy proceeds to drive off with the dick head still attached and proceeded to call 911 and tell them what happened and where they can find the chewed up/road rash remains of said dick head,

well the police arrived, got his statement and evidence, stabilized the dick head, and let him about his day. I literally couldn't believe what was heard, but the unknown person is extremely trustworthy/serious and is not one to fluff up on the details.

Option 1: provided no other harm other than being shaken up, I know to pick my battles and when to let the police handle it

Option 2: 15/10 would give him everything my guns got, because everybody has an off day that aren't on their toes 100% and may get caught off guard

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Yep I didn't think to include that in there but yes thats a hell of a big issue too... Leave pistol whipping to the movie gangsters

he would probable miss trying to pistol whip the guy lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1 still living 1 taking a dirt nap...

what happened here??

I'd rather not rehash the details because it took a long time to get over the ptsd from the incidents. I will say this though. 1 was at home and 1 was while at work

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Well, being in Canada... I cant carry :(

BUT... If I could and was...

I'd be a lot like a couple people that's posted on here, and try to avoid taking a life as much as possible.

If the robbery had progressed to the point of a little rough housing and he was on his way out, I'd let him go.

If he was beating said old man (or my father like the scenario plays out) I would draw give him an ultimatum (very short and strong worded)

The end of that story would play out and the decision to pull the trigger would depend on if he complied and took the easy road or not.

I mean that's an ideal.... In reality it could be taken a different way and skipped right to the non easy way due to emotions and adrenaline.

Scenario 2 is something similar to a situation I was put in at one point in time. (Except with a knife and not in a car) in which the guy trying to rob me (knife vs knife) got cut up pretty bad, and I got a couple stitches here and there.

Gun wise if I could do so (due to his hands being on said firearm already) he would be immobilized. I wouldn't dump a mag in him because like I said i wouldn't want to take a life, and he wouldnt be doing time because of it.

I mean.... Like scenario one adrenaline might take over and he might be full of core samples.... The first being the ideal.