Well, being in Canada... I cant carry :(

BUT... If I could and was...

I'd be a lot like a couple people that's posted on here, and try to avoid taking a life as much as possible.

If the robbery had progressed to the point of a little rough housing and he was on his way out, I'd let him go.

If he was beating said old man (or my father like the scenario plays out) I would draw give him an ultimatum (very short and strong worded)

The end of that story would play out and the decision to pull the trigger would depend on if he complied and took the easy road or not.

I mean that's an ideal.... In reality it could be taken a different way and skipped right to the non easy way due to emotions and adrenaline.

Scenario 2 is something similar to a situation I was put in at one point in time. (Except with a knife and not in a car) in which the guy trying to rob me (knife vs knife) got cut up pretty bad, and I got a couple stitches here and there.

Gun wise if I could do so (due to his hands being on said firearm already) he would be immobilized. I wouldn't dump a mag in him because like I said i wouldn't want to take a life, and he wouldnt be doing time because of it.

I mean.... Like scenario one adrenaline might take over and he might be full of core samples.... The first being the ideal.

The only thing I will say is that IF you're going to use your gun you need to go all the way or not at all... You will get in more trouble intentionally wounding a person than from them dying as a result of their actions... Neutralizing the said threat does not always mean the other person dies but more times than not they are no longer breathing. But there are some cases where a person changes their mind about their actions after a hot lead injection

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

best advice you can get is ask a local cop but yes you can stop the threat

Actually you'd be amazed at how many cops have no clue what they are talking about when it comes to things like this because not a lot of them have handled a self defense shooting.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

best advice you can get is ask a local cop but yes you can stop the threat

Actually you'd be amazed at how many cops have no clue what they are talking about when it comes to things like this because not a lot of them have handled a self defense shooting.

You'd also be surprised how many cops don't actually know the laws they are supposed to "enforce" too.
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Hey Steve. I'm not sure what the laws are like in Cali...but ere in AZ you can only shoot someone if you are afraid for your life or if they are in possesion of a deadly weapon and are obviously about to use it. Now a deadly weapon can be your fist if it's used against an older man or woman. Also...in AZ if you see a guy grab a kid, or raping a woman you can shoot no questions asked.

You're scrawny ass is gonna pistol whip a 320lb beast and he's gonna fuck your shit up. LMAO. Afficionado got all the answers.

If you're not confident enough to take a close range shot, you shouldn't even have the weapon on you.

Dat strawman. I'm confident enough to take a close range shot, I'm not willing to shoot a gun pointed at my father.

Whether you're 100 lbs or 300 lbs, a piece of metal to the back of skull has the same effect...I'm not going bash the guy in the leg with the gun..

And if this really was my father...he isn't frail at all, he's about 6 ft and 230 lbs...sure he would be overpowered, but the two of us together would be fine.

I'd rather be shredded than 50% bf by the way.

@LT the gun would definitely not be my top choice, I'd love to find a baseball bat, or something like that.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

You're scrawny ass is gonna pistol whip a 320lb beast and he's gonna fuck your shit up. LMAO. Afficionado got all the answers.

If you're not confident enough to take a close range shot, you shouldn't even have the weapon on you.

LMAO. That's what I'm talking about when I say I'd rather be fat than skinny. Even though a 320 lb man still has about 100 lbs on me, lol!

320 lb man has closer to 200 on aficionado though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.