#1 the gun gets drawn in an attempt to diffuse the situation whether or not I shoot is up to that person.

#2 if it's about to be my life or his it's going to be his every time.

You have 1 major issue. If a weapon is drawn, you damn sure better use it. NO weapon should be drawn without the intent of firing. If my weapon comes out of my holster, shots will be fired. If you draw your weapon and do not discharge, you now open yourself to brandishing charges. If shots are fired you have at least a shot at a self defense claim.

Moral of this story DO NOT pull your weapon unless you are going to use it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

320 lb man has closer to 200 on aficionado though.

what are you talking about?

Lol. I told Orion I would rather be a fat ass than weigh 130 lbs. Holy shit, you are a little dude afficionado. Last time I saw 130 lbs on the scale I was going through puberty.

What are you talking about? I'm no where near 130 lbs...

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Don't make me go find the post

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Don't make me go find the post

Be my guest, It's probably been since 6-7th grade since I was 130 lbs. When I started lifting 2 1/2 years ago i was around 140. Now I'm at a lean 170.

But please, go find a post where I'm 130.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Hey Steve. I'm not sure what the laws are like in Cali...but ere in AZ you can only shoot someone if you are afraid for your life or if they are in possesion of a deadly weapon and are obviously about to use it. Now a deadly weapon can be your fist if it's used against an older man or woman. Also...in AZ if you see a guy grab a kid, or raping a woman you can shoot no questions asked.

Or set fire to an occupied building.

True story

#1 the gun gets drawn in an attempt to diffuse the situation whether or not I shoot is up to that person.

#2 if it's about to be my life or his it's going to be his every time.

You have 1 major issue. If a weapon is drawn, you damn sure better use it. NO weapon should be drawn without the intent of firing. If my weapon comes out of my holster, shots will be fired. If you draw your weapon and do not discharge, you now open yourself to brandishing charges. If shots are fired you have at least a shot at a self defense claim.

Moral of this story DO NOT pull your weapon unless you are going to use it.

There are some situations that you may not have to fire after drawing... A semi intelligent criminal is NOT going to keep advancing towards you if you draw a weapon on them... I will say that in more cases than not if you're forced to draw then yes you'll be firing that weapon but there are a few instances that you may not have to... Example (Criminal approaches you at Gas station and demands your $$ you create distance and draw on that person... Light bulb comes on for them and they retreat..You don't fire because then you're a murderer)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 3 weeks later...

Ill preface #1 with the fact that I am an athletic 460 lbs. So if he has 200 on me he is probably stealing twinkies on his Rascal Scooter lol.

#1 Depends on the exact scenario, if he is advancing toward me and I'm between him and the door, I'm drawing my weapon, if he continues and there is a threat to my person I will fire. If he is continuing to beat on my dad, I will fire for the safety of my father's life. If he is running for the door I'll call the cops and tend to my father.

#2 Like others have said if flooring it is an option that's first option, if not he will be breathing through his chest.

And last time I was 130 lbs was 1st grade lol

Edited by bcpballer64

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)