sweeeeet

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

is that your full collection? what other old school brands do you hoard?

The video shown above was from another collector. I have a small collection of mostly Rockford Fosgate (and pre-Rockford "Fosgate") from 1973-1996, mostly amps.

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

test more hifonics vii ,vii ,x

I'm getting ready to ask the community for a Zeus VII or VIII to test. Would also like a Ulysses to compare with the 25x2 high current amps I've been testing.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

test more hifonics vii ,vii ,x

I'm getting ready to ask the community for a Zeus VII or VIII to test. Would also like a Ulysses to compare with the 25x2 high current amps I've been testing.

tried ulysses to compare against zeus hell of an amp coldn`d hear any diffrence in spl, if i had use a spl meter maybe but this was 1988 so meters was hard to find !