Second Skin Audio

How to Seal Off Wall? HELP? 4th Order...Bad Air Leaks to Rear..

BassObsessed192

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is 20 mile road just 12 more up from 8 mile road?

It technically should be yes but the mile roads are a little more than a mile usually.

It's actually called m-59 there is no 20 mile.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It really can be a very drastic change depending on where you're at too other places both sides of 8 mile are shit.

9Ad0R0N.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I gets even more dramatic like multi million dollar homes next to house that should be demolished.

Ok guys I think I'm getting an idea of what I'd like to do with this soon to fix the issues, please let me know what you guys think of these ideas before I get too involved in anything, thanks!

1) Remove B-Pillars (the plastic panels aren't even able to be pushed in the way they're supposed to go anyway, scrapable)

2) Make new B-Pillars with MDF or other wood, fiberglass them if need-be, then insert to that area (should be long enough to butt up near or on the wall too)

3) Use Spray Foam and fill in the Roof Panel all around and also in the gap(s) behind and along side those B-pillars.

** I've considered the thought of somehow cutting that roof panel and removing it. Then somehow stick MDF on the Roof itself (what do i use to stick wood up there?), then fiberglassing the roof panel and wrap it in colored vinyl before putting it back up.

thats a cute little fence. LOL

took a wrong detour and ended up on the shit end of 8mile where there was cops and body bags... needless to say i turnd around right away and went the other way.. lol

when i was looking at wheels theres a wheel shop right in the so-so area of 8mile...

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived