Help with new SQL setup

Sunny

sql

<_<

First of all SQ is defined differently by each individual, I am looking for SQ and not SQL but I believe if I define it as SQ people will go too extreme for me.

If you don't have anything relevant to say in regards to my post or the items I listed I would rather comments like these will stay as thoughts only.

Thank you.

sql

<_<

First of all SQ is defined differently by each individual, I am looking for SQ and not SQL but I believe if I define it as SQ people will go too extreme for me.

If you don't have anything relevant to say in regards to my post or the items I listed I would rather comments like these will stay as thoughts only.

Thank you.

k

You know what, that gear is no different than what was built 20+ years ago. The price per watt for SQ has not changed much over the years and you still get what you pay for in it, so if you have the chance to buy some of the top of the line gear with your budget than do so.

Asking if anyone has used any of it will be difficult as the cost is beyond what most here are willing to pay, regardless of which one you choose to buy you can be assured your getting some badass gear that will sound awesome.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I have experience with Morel, JL, and Audison on a professional level plus many more not on your list. With your total listed budget of 1000-1250 for everything go ahead and start shopping used. Any of those will do you just fine provided you buy from an honest seller and there are no pre-existing issues. Condition of equipment matters more than the name on it in this case. If possible listen to the gear in an install so you can get a feel for tonal qualities and any possible equipment issues, plus get a glimpse into the install knowledge and care level of the previous owner.

Installation and tuning will be the major determining factors on how it will sound in a different vehicle. And that's true with any equipment, not just what you think to be higher end.

Reality is this is very close to being a vs. thread, so tread lightly and buy what you dig. After all it's going in your car.

Static drops are my bag.

Archived