Setting gain on amp

Clipping

Distortion

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

No, you need to find the max unclipped signal from the cd player, then set the gain to its maxed unclipped signal.

Then adjust the subsonic and lpf.

You need a clean signal! That is where you need to start, research clipping, amp gain, how to set gain, and electrical.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like one side of the amp is playing louder than the other what should i do now

You're kidding right?

It's a mono amp.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I shouldn't have said amp,but the subs are in a 4th order box and if i disconnect 1 your can hear the difference between the two i just got the subs and the amp put new wires and a matrix linedriver the only thing is old is my alpine radio with the imprint eq/crossover i,m running a odyssey battery under the hood and a kennit 1400 in the trunk,big 3 three upgrade and a alternator from power max usa im lost don't know what else to do

Take it to someone that knows what they are doing and get help.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• 4 months later...