Sundown Audio

I plan to purchase some Sundown Audio equipment within the next 2 or 3 days, and I would like some suggestions on where to purchase it. No "brick and mortar" dealers near me, woofers etc. is not an option, 800 woofers is not an option, SSA is looking like my only option, so how is their shipping, customer service? I don't want to order from somewhere that has a ton of old stock, but don't want to wait 2 or 3 weeks for a build either. I have read mixed reviews on SSA's shipping times, but only from one side of course. Any other options other that the ones mentioned? Also would LOVE a coupon code, or forum member discount maybe?! Input appreciated!

I have always had good experience with ssa. Ordered some wire and fuses on a few different occasions and always got my packages within about 4 days of ordering. Friend of mine bought an amp on black Friday and as you could imagine it took a little longer but was only about a 2 week wait.

1998 chevy blazer 4 door

stock alt 105a

Battery: Autocraft Gold 75-3

Big Three in Sky High Car Audio 4ga

subs: rockford p2 12's (soon to be sundown SA 12's)

Sundown SAZ-1200d on the subs

Mids and Highs: Infinity kappa 6.5 mid in front doors and tweets in Dash 

sae 50.4 for mids and highs

SMD OM-1 on the subs

I have always had good experience with ssa. Ordered some wire and fuses on a few different occasions and always got my packages within about 4 days of ordering. Friend of mine bought an amp on black Friday and as you could imagine it took a little longer but was only about a 2 week wait.

That's kind of what I'm worried about, with it being so close to Christmas, even though it will be that way everywhere at this time of year! Thanks!

why is woofers etc not an option?

Did you check out the online dealers list on the Sundown site?

Woofers etc had everything I want, but they are $100 higher on the amp than everyone else that carries it. 800 woofers, and all the other "online dealers" listed on Sundown's website, do not have everything I want. Which is an SCV-2000D, and an SA-12.