04 Mercury Loud N' Ear 2 SKAR ZVXv2 18's/2 SKAR SK-2500.1's

Well after almost 4 months it's all done, this Project 2004 Mercury "Loud N' Ear" Mountaineer is a monster now, when he brought me the truck back in August he said I bought this for SPL you can do whatever you want, take out the seats, anything, he just wanted it to be musical, do hair tricks, be good on the meter & be loud as Rolling Thunder, I was given the opportunity to design a complete SPL system from a blank canvas, years of experience all wrapped up in a few months, he's had plenty of patience while his ride was parked in my yard that long time, I was only able to work on it on weekends, the goals I set for it have been accomplished, another Ground Pounder a 150DB B-Pillar No Wall, all built in my back yard on a table with no shelter, no shop, no A/C & no heat, weather was huge factor, it's very musical, has hard hitting bass with smooth low notes, when you have talent & skills use them & share with other people, I love the BASS LIFE & helping others by sharing what I know, Termlab scores are Sealed-152.0DB (42 Hz), Outlaw-152.3DB (46 Hz), I'm stoked about the fact that this truck is as loud as Rolling Thunder right out the box so to speak with 2 SKAR ZVXv2 D1 18's in a Summer Oak stained & polyurethaned enclosure that's 10 cubes of 3/4" birch two layers on the front, back, sides & the top is as well with a "Signature" top plate to make the third layer, internally braced & tuned to 37Hz being powered by 2 SKAR SK-2500.1's Strapped at 1 ohm, 340a 6 phase 14.8 Volt Hairpin Singer Alternator a total of 4 Northstar Batteries, under the hood is a NSB-AGM34 with 3 NSB-AGM31's in a battery rack, Sky High Car Audio wiring, SKAR Audio Interconnects, Alpine CDE-152 Head Unit, Clarion EQS-746 Equalizer, Alpine SPS-517 5"x7" front & rear door speakers, 2 SKAR FSX Pro Audio Mid Bass 10's, 2 SKAR Super Tweeters ran by a SKAR SK-125.4 wired to 2 ohm per channel, turn on lead switches for the SKAR SK-125.4, both SKAR SK-2500.1's & the Audio Control Overdrive, PAC LC1 Universal Bass Knob Line Controller, Blue Stinger Volt Meter wired directly to rear battery bank, Toolmaker & Sky High Car Audio Battery Terminals along with various fuse holders, I'm glad this build is done all the hard work has finally paid off, I've taken my time, put my heart & soul into it, some serious work went into this one, it's unreal how this truck sounds, amazing to say the least, bittersweet to see it leave but it's all good, BASS LIFE!

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

Looks real good. I like the poly finish.

thanks bro

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

• 2 weeks later...