2005 Chrysler 300C Build...SLOWWWWW LOL

Made a battery rack and went with 2 XS XP2000's and will upgrade the stocker with a D4800 when the funds are up to code lol!

29400542-CA12-4234-A4EB-EE40BB625091.jpg

682764CE-D269-49AC-ACF9-C9CE509CAB4D.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got all wires ran but still need to run the alt to bat run, ran out of wire so SHCA ill be back lol!! Also hooked up my mids and highs amp and ran the speaker wire for that so now all I have to do is finish glassing my doors!!

7FC9F99B-334B-47B8-A123-A8C776010E09.jpg

88FA8DE7-EFF8-4E0B-9C05-6DDEE0BBBF56.jpg

post vids u pansy...youve had 2 days...i wanna see it...no one cares about your mids...lol

I care about his mids...

2009 Dodge Caliber SXT (Silver)

Deck: Pioneer X3600BHS

Amps: RF P1000X5

Front: RF P16-S

Rear: RF P1694

Subs: 1 RF P3D2-10

Cabling: Stinger 6 channel RCA, RF 4gauge kit, SkyHighCarAudio 16gauge speaker wire.

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188246-caliber-build

Professional Networking: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kade-mallett-332b8a104

getting some work done :good:

Yeah I'm trying lol! Working 14 hour days leaves me with very little time to get'er done but I'm working on it as much as I can!!

post vids u pansy...youve had 2 days...i wanna see it...no one cares about your mids...lol

Lol still have to tune it which I'll definitely do this weekend at the King of Ohio car show! Don't wanna blow nothing up lol! It's coming along, still have to clean up some wires and tuck everything but it's getting there!! I'll post vids as soon as time allows!!

I care about his mids...
Mids are a work in progress due to me NEVER glassing before but I'm taking my time and doing little by little! I just wanted to get everything else done! I have the mids and highs wires ran and amp plugged in tho! Just need to finish glassing!

• 2 weeks later...

So the vinyl wrap didn't work out too well as it was my first time and I don't think I let it get tacky enough and it all came off! Went ahead and just sprayed it with stone textured paint. Also had a ground distro block issue from the box sitting on top of the batteries so I made a little step for the box to sit on! Pics coming up!

Archived