3.Sixty 3 help. Using too many speakers, need 2-3.Sixty3's??

I "a veteran sound quality competitor" was not being helpful cause I said you would have more problems with what you are asking than trying to give you answers that wouldn't work in your application ??? And not even knowing application ??? Wonderful, glad I could help brother ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I "a veteran sound quality competitor" was not being helpful cause I said you would have more problems with what you are asking than trying to give you answers that wouldn't work in your application ??? And not even knowing application ??? Wonderful, glad I could help brother ...

i mean, you are one of the first people i would go to for SQ advice. I mostly just repeat what you say when i do give SQ advice.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Thank you very much Scooter99, and well, no one else was very helpful. A couple were down right disrespectful and I didn't expect such in here. This forum was highly recommended to me, for me to get some professional feedback from seasoned, experienced, and highly trained experts in this field. I respect Steve a lot and I would not treat his forum in that manner. With the couple cusswords I had no problem reading, in the nice big bold text, I have experienced the more people cuss, the less they know how to express themselves in any other way, so I can not get mad at that.

Please let me "process" some of this helpful information, I will answer as many questions as I can, to the best of my ability. I will let my motives be known here shortly....

Well I wouldn't go that far. Some people just express themselves differently and some just accept differently. I wasn't referring to these guys when I said I wasn't going to be one of those guys who gave opinions and not answer your questions, just to be clear. You really get that everywhere you go. No matter what forum you're on. DIYMA, which is mainly an SQ based site, is terrible about that. Matter of fact it's one of the reasons I left there to come here. Too many opinions and suggestions and not enough answering of the questions. There is a lot more of the answers here, but sometimes things are misconstrued on a typed out forum. Be that as it may, hopefully I could help some. I strongly recommend seeking out Vince and Bing though. In all honesty, two of the greater guys in the SQ class, and install class, and they're straight up good guys too.

Process it and if you need some more help or suggestions, or have more questions feel free to hit me up. Again, I'm here in sac too so if you wanna grab some lunch and check things over and chat, I'm good to that too if my schedule allows it.

You will find that sq people tend to go for the least amount of drivers possible.

This is a very true statement. SQ world very much believes in the K.I.S.S. theory. But then there are the extremes too.

I honestly never knew you were a veteran SQ competitor. Nice. I may hit you up sometime for some thoughts on something I'm working on designing for my truck. If you don't mind.

i mean, you are one of the first people i would go to for SQ advice. I mostly just repeat what you say when i do give SQ advice.
we cool brother. You know that

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Lunch would be great. I live in Greenhaven and work Downtown.

Deck: Pioneer Stage 4 DEX-P99RS. I know it does the same thing as the 3Sixty.3 but the biggest reason I want to go with a processor is because I can use my laptop and view it on a larger screen. The second reao was because I got a really smokin' deal from Steve, I respect him al lot, and wanted to help him out at the same time. I did not know about the mentioned glitches with the 3Sixty.3. I strongly agree that the processor (brains) of the system should be the best component in the system. I guess I could return it for something else from Steve, due to the fact that it is still sealed and I might want to get some of his RCA's , to answer another question about what I was hoing to use for connectivity..

Wife is calling, have to go,Ii will continue on here shortly...........

I want to do this for personal enjoyment, not for the sole purpose of competing. If it comes out super nice, and I am happy with the finished product, I could probably be talked into it.

Interconnects: My only thoughts were to use the SMD RCA's but if there is something better out there that will work with what I have for equipment, then that is an option because I have not yet purchased interconnects.

Lunch would be great. I live in Greenhaven and work Downtown.

Deck: Pioneer Stage 4 DEX-P99RS. I know it does the same thing as the 3Sixty.3 but the biggest reason I want to go with a processor is because I can use my laptop and view it on a larger screen. The second reao was because I got a really smokin' deal from Steve, I respect him al lot, and wanted to help him out at the same time. I did not know about the mentioned glitches with the 3Sixty.3. I strongly agree that the processor (brains) of the system should be the best component in the system. I guess I could return it for something else from Steve, due to the fact that it is still sealed and I might want to get some of his RCA's , to answer another question about what I was hoing to use for connectivity..

Wife is calling, have to go,Ii will continue on here shortly...........

you do have a 99prs?

and, you got "a smoking deal from who?"

im a bit lost...

edit- did you just "buy" it from wcca ? lol...

Is that you buying it from steve?... cuz, i can tell already.. you have to much money, and no fucking brains to make any of the shit you buy work..

just saying..

Lets see vids of the 99prs, and the .3 please...

Archived