3.Sixty 3 help. Using too many speakers, need 2-3.Sixty3's??

Tldr:

Use the sub out for the mid bass and split the RCA's. Use the sub amp crossover for your sub's. Everything else you can hook to whatever it goes to

You have a lot of drivers going on with your set up. Cableguy knows his shit so i would take his advice. And that 99PRS should do what every you need. Application is key and less can be more.

This is a honest forum not a feelings friendly place at time but you posted on here for help so you have to be able to take peoples opinions for what there are worth.

So, what you are saying Scooter99, is that I could get it all done, through the 3Sixty.3, but I would have to utilize the pass through on the HD 600.4 for what cannot be done through the 3Sixty.3. Anything ran through the pass through on the amps, would have to be adjusted on that amp that was ran through the pass through, not the 3Sixty.3, losing time allignment?

I go buy it from Steve in person. We do a little bit of business together, but what does that matter? So what if I have money and no brains, for what I don't understand completely, I'm not afraid to ask for help on here. At least I'm trying to do it right. I love car stereo, I knew how to do it all before processors came into play, I just want to make it that much better with time allignment and runnung one amp for each frequency range for each different driver. Yes, I could just use the pile of crossovers that came with the speaker sets but I wanted to do a totally different setup this go. Thanks for asking though.

Lunch would be great. I live in Greenhaven and work Downtown.

Deck: Pioneer Stage 4 DEX-P99RS. I know it does the same thing as the 3Sixty.3 but the biggest reason I want to go with a processor is because I can use my laptop and view it on a larger screen. The second reao was because I got a really smokin' deal from Steve, I respect him al lot, and wanted to help him out at the same time. I did not know about the mentioned glitches with the 3Sixty.3. I strongly agree that the processor (brains) of the system should be the best component in the system. I guess I could return it for something else from Steve, due to the fact that it is still sealed and I might want to get some of his RCA's , to answer another question about what I was hoing to use for connectivity..

Wife is calling, have to go,Ii will continue on here shortly...........

you do have a 99prs?

and, you got "a smoking deal from who?"

im a bit lost...

edit- did you just "buy" it from wcca ? lol...

Is that you buying it from steve?... cuz, i can tell already.. you have to much money, and no fucking brains to make any of the shit you buy work..

just saying..

Lets see vids of the 99prs, and the .3 please...

I go see Steve in person. We do a little business together but what does that matter? I've been wanting to meet him for a while now. I am a huge fan of his work and I'd rather meet him than Michael Jordan. Wierd kind of man crush I guess, but he's into what I'm into. I wanted to check out his truck and he wanted to check out mine. I respect where he came from, how he did it, and I try to soak up as much as I can from his extensive knowledge. When I had the chance to meet him, I jumped on it. Now I see him every other week or so. Like the new tools he's got?

I'm just a normal guy, with a normal 16 hr a day job. I have a wife, 2 kids and a Doberman named Ruger. I do this stereo stuff on the weekends, and an hour or so here and there during the week. No, I don't know everything nor do I ever claim to. I just appreciate being able to come on here and ask for help and the criticizim helps. I will post some pics as soon as I can figure out how lol.

I go buy it from Steve in person. We do a little bit of business together, but what does that matter? So what if I have money and no brains, for what I don't understand completely, I'm not afraid to ask for help on here. At least I'm trying to do it right. I love car stereo, I knew how to do it all before processors came into play, I just want to make it that much better with time allignment and runnung one amp for each frequency range for each different driver. Yes, I could just use the pile of crossovers that came with the speaker sets but I wanted to do a totally different setup this go. Thanks for asking though.

Lunch would be great. I live in Greenhaven and work Downtown.

Deck: Pioneer Stage 4 DEX-P99RS. I know it does the same thing as the 3Sixty.3 but the biggest reason I want to go with a processor is because I can use my laptop and view it on a larger screen. The second reao was because I got a really smokin' deal from Steve, I respect him al lot, and wanted to help him out at the same time. I did not know about the mentioned glitches with the 3Sixty.3. I strongly agree that the processor (brains) of the system should be the best component in the system. I guess I could return it for something else from Steve, due to the fact that it is still sealed and I might want to get some of his RCA's , to answer another question about what I was hoing to use for connectivity..

Wife is calling, have to go,Ii will continue on here shortly...........

you do have a 99prs?

and, you got "a smoking deal from who?"

im a bit lost...

edit- did you just "buy" it from wcca ? lol...

Is that you buying it from steve?... cuz, i can tell already.. you have to much money, and no fucking brains to make any of the shit you buy work..

just saying..

Lets see vids of the 99prs, and the .3 please...

I go see Steve in person. We do a little business together but what does that matter? I've been wanting to meet him for a while now. I am a huge fan of his work and I'd rather meet him than Michael Jordan. Wierd kind of man crush I guess, but he's into what I'm into. I wanted to check out his truck and he wanted to check out mine. I respect where he came from, how he did it, and I try to soak up as much as I can from his extensive knowledge. When I had the chance to meet him, I jumped on it. Now I see him every other week or so. Like the new tools he's got?

I'm just a normal guy, with a normal 16 hr a day job. I have a wife, 2 kids and a Doberman named Ruger. I do this stereo stuff on the weekends, and an hour or so here and there during the week. No, I don't know everything nor do I ever claim to. I just appreciate being able to come on here and ask for help and the criticizim helps. I will post some pics as soon as I can figure out how lol.

neat...

You have a lot of drivers going on with your set up. Cableguy knows his shit so i would take his advice. And that 99PRS should do what every you need. Application is key and less can be more.

This is a honest forum not a feelings friendly place at time but you posted on here for help so you have to be able to take peoples opinions for what there are worth.

I thank you for that. I will listen to cableguy no problem. My feelings were not hurt, just a little suprised at the FUCK YOU'S i got thats all. I'm over it lol.

I have always wanted to fill my doors with speakers. When I found the Focal KRX2 and KRX3 line, I fell in love. I have never tried a BI-AMPED setup but have heard them before. I Figured that I would do a QUAD-AMPLIFIED setup. I want one amp to run my tweets. I want to run one amp for my 3" mids. One for my KRX2 woofers. One for my KRX3 mid bass drivers. I could do this SOOO many ways that I thought that I would get some options on here. Can't wait to figure out how to get my pics from my phone on here to show you guys!!!

I thank you for that. I will listen to cableguy no problem. My feelings were not hurt, just a little suprised at the FUCK YOU'S i got thats all. I'm over it lol.

I have always wanted to fill my doors with speakers. When I found the Focal KRX2 and KRX3 line, I fell in love. I have never tried a BI-AMPED setup but have heard them before. I Figured that I would do a QUAD-AMPLIFIED setup. I want one amp to run my tweets. I want to run one amp for my 3" mids. One for my KRX2 woofers. One for my KRX3 mid bass drivers. I could do this SOOO many ways that I thought that I would get some options on here. Can't wait to figure out how to get my pics from my phone on here to show you guys!!!

Ask Steve how to post pics...

Archived