XS Power

installed xp3000 - great results

hey, just wanted to say thanks for the excellent product. I put the xp3000 in the back of my car with a d3400 up front, and the voltage is wayy wayy strong at idle i'll see 12.8 if i sit at idle and blast it for a solid 3 minutes, otherwise its 13's and up. also, the bass sounds louder and cleaner with the extra power. THANKS!!

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

only a jl 1200 and an alpine f somethin, it does 50 rms to 4 channels. Adding another jl 1200 soon. but before i put the xp3000 in, i had voltage down to 11.8 at idle. not sure if the alternator is shitty or not, its aftermarket, but not mech or singer or dc. 250 amp alt. nvr had below 13.8 while driving before the xp went it, but idle it sucked. also, im sure in a little while,i'll be selling my jl stuff and adding a dc 5k or saz 4500, maybe going to a pair of zv4s or sp4s. i'd like to go 15s but im pretty tight on trunk space, especially with the batt back there now.

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

only a jl 1200 and an alpine f somethin, it does 50 rms to 4 channels. Adding another jl 1200 soon. but before i put the xp3000 in, i had voltage down to 11.8 at idle. not sure if the alternator is shitty or not, its aftermarket, but not mech or singer or dc. 250 amp alt. nvr had below 13.8 while driving before the xp went it, but idle it sucked. also, im sure in a little while,i'll be selling my jl stuff and adding a dc 5k or saz 4500, maybe going to a pair of zv4s or sp4s. i'd like to go 15s but im pretty tight on trunk space, especially with the batt back there now.

yep! you got the itch! welcome to the club!

not in a few weeks, over the summer maybe. if ever. I may just go str8 to the 5k and sell the subs, or fuck it, see how long theyll take it. I'm in the process of finding a place to live in colorado and moving all my shit, so its not a top priority, just threw in the xp because i got my crimper finally. another 1200 watts wont make much of a difference... so i've been told, but i damn sure noticed a difference just by adding the battery.

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

yep! you got the itch! welcome to the club!

dude i got the itch so bad, i started putting all my old skar stuff in my friends cars. finally bought my buddy a dc lvl4 18 for xmas, to replace the skar 15 we had in his truck. just need a good box builder now. don't have the tools or time to build one myself.

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

i have no doubt at all. i just heard my friends 13w7 and was like omg thats awesome, lemme get 2. i never heard any system louder than mine, and i know mine isnt even loud. it does sound good tho. but like u said i got the bug... and i need MOREEE

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

i have no doubt at all. i just heard my friends 13w7 and was like omg thats awesome, lemme get 2. i never heard any system louder than mine, and i know mine isnt even loud. it does sound good tho. but like u said i got the bug... and i need MOREEE

yeah i thought i was the shit with my 13w7s too. they sounded really nice! then i went full retard! never been happier!

hell yea. They are great subs no question... way too expensive at retail. but i got a huge deal on them, and i didn't feel like spending the extra money to go to the 3-5k power range. i got them on 600 watts a piece and they sound great to my ears. Im probably set up to run 3 k safely now. If i get a good 270-340 amp alt, i think i can get away with 4-5k if i'm really careful. space is an issue lol. i'd love to run 2 sp4 15's inverted or 2 zv4's inverted, or hell i'd even go 2 fi q 15s with the high qts and run them sealed on 4k. but for now, 1200 watts is doing just fine. everytime i get in my car and turn it up, it puts a smile on my face and a bob in my head.

Edited by noobslayer77

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries