Bottleneck? (gaming)

Yeah it's really bizarre.

Checked drivers, found a more recent one for the GPUs. Installed it, saw no change. Single gpu and SLI frame rates are the same, SLI gpu usage is around 30%, single GPU usage is 50-60%. Frame rates 60-80 looking at the floor, 30-40 looking out in the open and still has the choppyness regardless. Overclocking yields no change in either chopyness or frame rate.

Laptop is a Sager NP-9377. A google search found a couple people having similar issues with the desktop version of this GPU but no fixes

My best bet is to throw this up on toms hardware lol

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Woooo got it figured out!! Sager / Clevo ship their products with "control center" that manages power profiles separate from Windows. Only way to bring it up is via a hotkey combo which wasn't marked on the keyboard, and the program doesn't show up in searches. Turns out the key combo is Fn + Esc

Bring it up, turns it out was in power save mode - limited current draw. Popped it on performance and all framerate issues and microstuttering are gone :D

Glad you figured it out, man

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Yeah, after I saw your cpu I was wondering if a software was causing that.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived