Hey everyone! I'm starting this topic here because I want to hear your system. Big or small...SQ or SPL. If you live in the Phoenix area or anywhere in the valley please make a post of what system you have and and maybe we can meet up some time. I don;t know how many AZ people are on this forum but that's what I want to find out!

There are many of us in AZ. I'm in Glendale and have a regular cab Sierra with 4 Crossfire C7 12s in a blowthrough. There is an AZ SPL page on Facebook if you're interested in knowing about local meets and such. There are a few others and I'm sure they'll chime in.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I know of a Suburban that's about to get downright silly. Hopefully AZ state records silly. We won't know until is built ;)

I wanted to see him do a Bowman style 4th(if memory serves correct and Bowman had a 4th and not 6th).

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I'm down in Tucson, there's a couple of us around AZ hiding out :ph34r:

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

not correcting CleanSierra, just being more specific on the FB name. Its arizona SPL and arizona SQL.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all you guys for commenting!! I like going to audio shows or car shows that have alot of people with systems haha. Anything coming up in the near future? Maybe I'll see you guys there.

Archived