You missed this past weekends show where even the NM guys showed up.
We do have some shows coming soon with Vegas and NM guys. Hit up the FB page to keep updated. And PHX is getting louder everyday :)

Guess there's two groups...joined both but the request is pending. Either way next time one of you guys goes to a meet let me know! At least until I can get in.

im also from phx. and just like you, i reached out also to get involved with ppl in az who are bass heads, and even tho i barely know anybody, dude everyone is great. check out the az spl page, and go to a few meets and you will love it. everyone is super chill! :good:

I left Tucson in 09, I just might make it back there one day. I miss AZ.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

im also from phx. and just like you, i reached out also to get involved with ppl in az who are bass heads, and even tho i barely know anybody, dude everyone is great. check out the az spl page, and go to a few meets and you will love it. everyone is super chill! :good:

Its a cool page. Im not from AZ but belong to it, due to knowing Phillip, Justin(s) and others..... and the Utah group is full of fuck heads.....

I'm an arizonan if thats what it is lol! But I life the sheltered bass life way out in BFE but hope to make it to some 2015 shows and i do make frequent visits to the phoenix area

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

I'm down in Tucson, there's a couple of us around AZ hiding out :ph34r:

I haven't seen you post in Forever

X2

And Tucson here OP

I still lurk around here from time to time and post randomly, just haven't had much time to post now that I'm not a full time student anymore. I'll have a small build log coming up in the next 2 weeks or so on my new car...then who knows what is in store for the Acura in the future since I still own it, maybe something big :unknw:

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Archived