17 year old girl with cancer forced by court to take chemo therapy against her will.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is incredibly fucked up. I don't care how old someone is, what color, size, or anything for that matter. If a person and their family want to try other forms of medicine. There should be nothing to say you MUST do it a certain way. Even the mother, who is the legal guardian said it herself that they want to try alternative medicine.

Even if that person doesn't want other forms of treatment and just wants to die that's their choice not some judges or doctors.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That is incredibly fucked up. I don't care how old someone is, what color, size, or anything for that matter. If a person and their family want to try other forms of medicine. There should be nothing to say you MUST do it a certain way. Even the mother, who is the legal guardian said it herself that they want to try alternative medicine.

Even if that person doesn't want other forms of treatment and just wants to die that's their choice not some judges or doctors.

My point exactly.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

it's an interesting argument on both sides. Is she competent enough to make this decision, is her mother influencing her decision too much, who is really responsible for her well-being. The state of Connecticut thinks they are held accountable...but does a minor's "rights" over-rule that accountability....lot of shit to consider.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

its all kinds of fucked up.. she cant be forced to take something she don't want.. its her body its her life

so does that make the date rape drug legal? government says its okay to force people to take drugs against their will.. im going to get heroin and get everyone high. fuck it, government says its okay

I think that fits the situation they are going through quite well...

I wish I was joking about it.. I would be in prison or dead if that was my family... The government is reaching way to far into peoples every day lives and needs a reality check.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

We were actually just talking about this at work.

From what I understand, she was taken from her parent's custody, and the state is her "legal guardian" now, which explains how they are allowed to force her to do this. She turns 18 in a few months, so hopefully she can stick it out until then, and she'll be allowed to make her own legal decision at that point.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

We were actually just talking about this at work.

From what I understand, she was taken from her parent's custody, and the state is her "legal guardian" now, which explains how they are allowed to force her to do this. She turns 18 in a few months, so hopefully she can stick it out until then, and she'll be allowed to make her own legal decision at that point.

If a 17 year old can be tried as an adult, I do not see how they cannot be held responsible for their own health. This whole system needs rebooted.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Help prisoner and pumped full of drugs is not legal no matter what.

If we start allowing this shot to fly what's next?

I don't give a flying fuck whose custody someone is in its their body and their choice not someone elses.

And just so you know she was taken from her mom's custody because of this and the fact that she was complying with her daughters wishes so it's not like she lost her previously.

Here is how she feels about it. Seems mature enough to me to make decisions.

“I want the right to make my medical decisions,” Cassandra C. wrote, in the Hartford Courant. “It’s disgusting that I’m fighting for a right that I and anyone in my situation should already have. This is my life and my body, not the DCF’s [Department of Children and Families] and not the state’s. I am a human — I should be able to decide if I do or don’t want chemotherapy. Whether I live 17 years or 100 years should not be anyone’s choice but mine.”

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

As far as I'm concerned the state and hospital should be brought up on kidnapping charges and abuse charges.

Archived