17 year old girl with cancer forced by court to take chemo therapy against her will.

Oh and not only did they taker her from her mother they took the girls cellphone away and told her she is no longer allowed to communicate with her mother.

So not only did they take her they cut her off from her own family.

For her mother doing nothing more than respecting her daughters wishes.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

They might be trying new drugs

Maybe that's why they forced her

When i was under chemo I always overheard of people taking "new/trial" drugs

It's all about money

Each sessiion/day I got it was ~$2500 x 28 just for chemo

And I had one of the "least" dangerous types of cancer

Now imagine the ones that have the more aggressive types of cancer?

Yeah it sucks my wife just had chemo yesterday and it just wiped her out. So I understand why she is seeking other kind of ways to treat it.

It drains u physically and mentally.

If the appetite goes away

Try giving her cold things like Popsicles and such so at least some liquids goes in

For solids for me it had to be super hot to eat it, sometimes I had to reheat it several times cause I are slow

Just a few tips I learned and got that you can try

We were actually just talking about this at work.

From what I understand, she was taken from her parent's custody, and the state is her "legal guardian" now, which explains how they are allowed to force her to do this. She turns 18 in a few months, so hopefully she can stick it out until then, and she'll be allowed to make her own legal decision at that point.

nope... government owns her till the age of 21.. we are in the same situation with a nephew. he can live on his own but the government still has a say so... still doesnt make it right. plus what makes it more wrong is them taking her away from her family which can be the last days of her life. heart less government. they should let her die happy

We were actually just talking about this at work.

From what I understand, she was taken from her parent's custody, and the state is her "legal guardian" now, which explains how they are allowed to force her to do this. She turns 18 in a few months, so hopefully she can stick it out until then, and she'll be allowed to make her own legal decision at that point.

nope... government owns her till the age of 21.. we are in the same situation with a nephew. he can live on his own but the government still has a say so... still doesnt make it right. plus what makes it more wrong is them taking her away from her family which can be the last days of her life. heart less government. they should let her die happy

". government owns her till the age of 21" this is pure madness. Somebody buy this girl a AK.

Archived