Sundown Audio

real world amp tests butthurt

noobslayer77

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep they are what I've used for years along with many others here.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The RF 2500.1bd or BDCP are total beast I sold mine recently but will be buying another as soon as finances permit!

the 2500.1 is getting more credit than it deserves.. yes it a beast amp and i wouldnt mind owning one but hasnt it come to anyone that its just a 3500 watt amp disguised as a 2500 watt amp? we need someone to test it vs other 3500 watt amps. like the ampere dc sundown and others.. if it actually performs better at 2 ohms. its just weird that steve has 8 in the tahoe and several more laying around yet none have made it on the dyno.. not saying it not a good amp. its just that no one has put it to the test.. or maybe they have but dont want to show us

i'd be interested to see that. im gonna be wired at 1.5, and its hard to judge amps that arent rated at that. so its guesswork form 1 to 2 ohm...

The problem that haunts us both lol

The RF 2500.1bd or BDCP are total beast I sold mine recently but will be buying another as soon as finances permit!

the 2500.1 is getting more credit than it deserves.. yes it a beast amp and i wouldnt mind owning one but hasnt it come to anyone that its just a 3500 watt amp disguised as a 2500 watt amp? we need someone to test it vs other 3500 watt amps. like the ampere dc sundown and others.. if it actually performs better at 2 ohms. its just weird that steve has 8 in the tahoe and several more laying around yet none have made it on the dyno.. not saying it not a good amp. its just that no one has put it to the test.. or maybe they have but dont want to show us

It will go on the dyno soon.

Yes, it was Brian's saab.

He might be putting a skar 4.5k on them soon.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Archived