Fi Team/Hybrid 18s

So based on my calculations I will have approximately 1,433 amps of current draw(based on dividing by 12 volts), and I was going to use 6 runs of 1/0 power and ground from the front. That was what I came up with if I use CCA. I could get away with maybe 4-5 runs if I used OFC? Want to go ahead and order my wire, and will most likely order Sky High. Am I on the right track here?

2 Sundown Audio 15" NSV.4s

2 Synergy 45.1s

Just got an email from Fi Audio. The 15s have shipped out!

:( lucky LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Lol if you say so! Until you add up all the money in wire, batteries, and alternators to power this setup! I will have as much in the system as I do in the Tahoe I am putting it in. Gotta pay to play right?

2 Synergy 45.1s

Lol if you say so! Until you add up all the money in wire, batteries, and alternators to power this setup! I will have as much in the system as I do in the Tahoe I am putting it in. Gotta pay to play right?

Yes sir..

But i havent got the shipping email yet LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

• 3 weeks later...

Please report back when you give that thing some power. =)

Are any of the specs different considering different motor or is it still just considered a SP4?

(maybe I missed it)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Nick said they spec similar to the Team sub, with power handling of the SP4. Enclosure sizes he recommended, were that of the Team series subs.

2 Synergy 45.1s

Got mine in

20150206_143009_zpsatnqzler.jpg

20150206_143039_zpsnmselaou.jpg

You will have your setup going long before me! I am putting mine aside for now. Getting back to the U.S. and getting a new place to live and car, has been quite the expense. I have the 4 amps and subs just sitting and waiting. I will continue buying stuff, and put it all together over time.

2 Synergy 45.1s

Archived