Fi Team/Hybrid 18s

Another vehicle I have looked at is an Envoy Denali since it has a 5.3 engine as well. But with me purchasing 18" subs, I would have to run a wall in it to have enough airspace.

You don't need a wall for 2 18s.. You can fit 4 18 back there no wall.

No way sir lol. GMC Envoy with Denali trim package. Basically a Trailblazer with a 5.3 engine, and nicer interior.

crap I missed the Envoy part LOL.. All I read was Denali. and automatically thought of a tahoe. hahahah MY bad.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

If you want some "other" alt love.. PM me..... ;)

The alternator will be purchased after I am back home, and have purchased whatever ride. I am going to start purchasing spools of XS power cable(unless someone can recommend good alternatives), and order my batteries. I will have all kinds of goodies waiting on me when I get back!

2 Sundown Audio 15" NSV.4s

2 Synergy 45.1s

The alternator will be purchased after I am back home, and have purchased whatever ride. I am going to start purchasing spools of XS power cable(unless someone can recommend good alternatives), and order my batteries. I will have all kinds of goodies waiting on me when I get back!

SKY High wire

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Another vehicle I have looked at is an Envoy Denali since it has a 5.3 engine as well. But with me purchasing 18" subs, I would have to run a wall in it to have enough airspace.

No way sir lol. GMC Envoy with Denali trim package. Basically a Trailblazer with a 5.3 engine, and nicer interior.

crap I missed the Envoy part LOL.. All I read was Denali. and automatically thought of a tahoe. hahahah MY bad.

That is one thing that bothered me about buying the hybrid subs. What if I decide I want two more 18s and more amps down the road!? These are a limited thing(only 9 left before I placed my order). Wanted to run 4 18s now, but that is A LOT more money.

2 Synergy 45.1s

SKY High wire

Eww

SKY High wire

Such a Noob move on my part! Should have looked further on the forums, I apologize. Looks like they have some awesome products. I will do more research. I wanna look into strand count etc. Really like the look of their products for sure...

2 Synergy 45.1s

Singer or Mechman for alts hands down!

I would put DC Power right there or above for product quality, and maybe a notch below for the CS end.

Just ordered two Fi 18" Hybrids that will be powered by two SQ 3500ds. This will all be going in a Tahoe or something similar. I am currently deployed and buying up all my equipment for the build when I get home! Expect lots of build pics, and videos in the near future. Feels good to get back into this! Last setup was back in 2005. :D

You aren't trippin.... post #1 said Tahoe so that was in my head too.

So I am undecided on the vehicle I am going to put all of this equipment in. I sold my daily driver before deploying, and my other ride is a 99 Camaro SS(far from stock). I am leaning mostly towards an 07-08 Tahoe, so I am kind of planning stuff around that. I am looking at possibly running a dual alternator setup with a Mechman 270 amp alternator. I have decided on running XS power batteries(two D2700s).

Original post did say Tahoe or similar vehicle. Basically vehicle hasn't been decided on yet. Guess it all depends on if I am doing a wall or not. Thanks for all the input and posts everyone. Sorry for any confusion. :)

2 Synergy 45.1s

Archived