Fi Team/Hybrid 18s

If I told you all what else I have in the works, you wouldn't believe me lol! I think I've been in the desert too long.

quit teasing and tell..

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Ill look it up lol

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Yep green/black, with 4 HDC3 15s, powered by 2 of their 2200d amps, and plenty of other equipment in there as well. That's the one Kyle.

2 Sundown Audio 15" NSV.4s

2 Synergy 45.1s

Well on top of me ordering my 4 15s today(thanks Nick), there is also a pending sale of the SQ Scion Xb. Comes with eveything in it, just like you saw on SSA. Doesn't mean I am going to keep it exactly like you see it though. If this transaction goes through, the first thing I will do just for fun is swap out the 2200d's with my two 3500d's for awhile!

2 Synergy 45.1s

Just purchased my other 2 SQ 3500s. I had to go ahead and get them, because once they sell out of their current stock, they are putting their new SQ 4500d on their website. I should say that no one has told me this for certain, but they have hints of it on their website, as well as some FB comments floating around. :)

2 Synergy 45.1s

Archived