Fi Team/Hybrid 18s

I mean why wouldn't you want that upgrade, it blows my mind that they're doing that. Ive wanted to get team Fi's for ever, and will someday, but this is my question.... If you do get the team motor on the sp4s, could you theoretically then recone them with Team recones and have full team subs? or have they altered the motor to fit sp4 vc's, although that would alter bl and other factors so......curious haha

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "hybrid" team motor as they call it uses a tighter gap, which means the sp4 coil needs to be used to fit the gap.

The coil in the team woofer is a bit thicker, and will not fit in the gap, so there is no way to recoone the hybrid motor with the team series soft parts down the road.

So how much does that effect the t/s parameters for the sub, i always loved the sp4s since they have such a low f/s, but i feel like since they put the team motor with an even tighter gap, isn't that going to increase motor force buy a decent amount since it would increase the flux between the coil and magnet,

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

He's motor force would increase its like bridging the gap between the sp4 and the team.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 1 month later...

Life happens and I may be selling all of this equipment. I just have more important stuff going on in life right now, that demands my attention! It's all just sitting in the corner, still boxed up at my house.

2 Sundown Audio 15" NSV.4s

2 Synergy 45.1s

Life happens and I may be selling all of this equipment. I just have more important stuff going on in life right now, that demands my attention! It's all just sitting in the corner, still boxed up at my house.

lol.

ya..

life is tuff..

sell me them

You're right KyLar96 , I realize my topic header was a little misleading. According to Nick just Team motor with SP4 soft parts. Sounds like a good combination to me! I am Air Force so I am "deployed"(I consider it TDY) to Qatar. I am a B-1 bomber jet engine mechanic. Thank you for the warm welcome. I've read and followed this forum for years, just never posted.

2002 chevy avalanche

Currently have:

2 dc xl 18

set of T2652-s

scv-6k

Ct sounds 75.4

270a mechman

xp3000

d3400

Wanted:

saz 200.4

Second set of T2652-s