Battery or alt first?

you set the subsonic around the tuning of the box. the crossover you set it at 80hz. subsonic is to protect the sub from bottoming

Miguel do you have the subsonic filter on your 5k set at the same frequency as the tuning on your RAM box? 34 hz?

shit is ridiculous smh.. i'm trying to get a sq2200 or 3500

The 3500 is a good price at the moment, just sucks they are on back order with no ETA. I think your now catching on to why I told you to return the subs and the get ones you ordered in the first place. Now your stuck with having to mess around with ideas on a 2 OHM load or a .5 OHM load amplifiers to hit your goal. I'd keep a lookout for a nice Alpine MRX-M240. They pop up on eBay every once and a while, they go pretty cheap for what they are. You can also get a Rockford Fosgate BDCP amplifier like a 1500 or 2500 for a decent price used. Those amplifiers actually push their rated power @ 2OHM's.

I recommend checking out the FS section in established car audio forums that have requirements for their FS section for the best deals.

Ordered 4 - 3500's 12/25 and at my door 1/16 that's not a long wait.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

shit is ridiculous smh.. i'm trying to get a sq2200 or 3500

The 3500 is a good price at the moment, just sucks they are on back order with no ETA. I think your now catching on to why I told you to return the subs and the get ones you ordered in the first place. Now your stuck with having to mess around with ideas on a 2 OHM load or a .5 OHM load amplifiers to hit your goal. I'd keep a lookout for a nice Alpine MRX-M240. They pop up on eBay every once and a while, they go pretty cheap for what they are. You can also get a Rockford Fosgate BDCP amplifier like a 1500 or 2500 for a decent price used. Those amplifiers actually push their rated power @ 2OHM's.

I recommend checking out the FS section in established car audio forums that have requirements for their FS section for the best deals.

Ordered 4 - 3500's 12/25 and at my door 1/16 that's not a long wait.

Nice!

i have it tuned around 28hz.. i hardly ever push them

that big 3 and me tuning my amp really did help my voltage. I be around 14.7-13.7 now when playing my music

thats good.. is it loud or looking to upgrade?

i have it tuned around 28hz.. i hardly ever push them

that big 3 and me tuning my amp really did help my voltage. I be around 14.7-13.7 now when playing my music

thats good.. is it loud or looking to upgrade?

its loud but i'm still gonna upgrade, i was looking at 2 sundown 1000.1 last night

Archived