Sundown Audio

What you guys think?

islandpride684

Ive been saying this for awhile now but why all the conflciting info? need good voltage don't need good voltage. Run at 1 ohm dont run at 1 ohm. If someone who's actually had some success with these things could make an understanding brazilian amps for dummies that would be cool becuase everytime someone sticks up for them it contradicts the last person to do so.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn those over built Korean's making the Brazilian's look bad.

The fact that he says because of the higher voltage the amp doesn't need all those internals is hilarious.

If that were really the case somebody should break the news to Tony D that he put way too much stuff in the t15kw.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The one thing I have learned with car audio is that you get what you pay for.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Ive been saying this for awhile now but why all the conflciting info? need good voltage don't need good voltage. Run at 1 ohm dont run at 1 ohm. If someone who's actually had some success with these things could make an understanding brazilian amps for dummies that would be cool becuase everytime someone sticks up for them it contradicts the last person to do so.

just dont be a dumbass.....

i highly doubt i am the only person able to run multiple models and brands of Brazilian amps at 17 volts and .7 ohms for burb and BASS RACE with out issues i do no agree with 90% if the information in this thread

the only Brazilian amp i poped was the 1st gen of the stetsom 7k's that came from the hack jobs at amp repair center i blame then for the amp going poof not 17 volts or under 1 ohm

clean said he would like my impute on the subject what do you want to know? i dont see any questions just a lot of useless info

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I was curious about your experience with these, that's all. I'm seeing this rush of guys that are going to the Banda and was wondering what you thought about them. Which amps do you prefer? Korean or Brazilian? Your experiences would make some good input.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Alpine the Stetsoms you ran are quite a bit different than the Banda the soundigital the taramps etc we see now

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Lol thanks Bill I was gonna say I have not been gone that long......

Korean China brizllian can all be damn good amps if your not a dumbass..... The problems start to pop up cause in one application the China amp will ether out perform the other amps or the other amps might blow that application. Same with brzillian amps might work great with what I am doing might throw fireballs with what you are doing....

It all comes down to don't be a dumbass

Ps I have not touched tara amps or bandas I have seen them do some serious power

I think ever runs to brazillian amps because they are cheapest per watt power

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Idk what he means by high voltage. There are a few simple rules to running Brazilian: dont go higher then 15 volts, dont go lower then 11, dont wire below nominal impedance.

3 easy steps to follow the same way you wouldnt buy a gas powered car fill the tank with water then complain its junk most people do the opposite of the 3 rules then complain. And no actually you dont need to spend a ton on electrical to keep them going they are far more efficient then korean amps so for example my banda 3500 will pull just as much if not less then your 1500 watt korean whatever amp. The killer part is the unparalleled sound quality of the Banda id easily compare to the JL slash series.

which banda amp do you run to know all this?

I have a Banda Ice-3500 1 ohm version, will be getting a 2nd before slam.

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (CVB 25th Chapter)

Alpine Head Unit

stock 6x9's

Powerbass ASA 1500.1Dx

FC 1200 krank-it up battery

HC 800 Kinetik battery

Orion HCCA 12.4 in slot ported box wired down to 2 ohms

Audiopipe 1/0 gauge wire

Rockford fosgate ring terminals

Subscribe to the Youtube page

http://www.youtube.com/user/TManMusicPage

I wonder if the 3 steps are included in the manual when you purchase one...oh great analogy btw...because people put water in their FUEL tank...

Hey people are weird, you know like wiring below nominal then getting upset when things go poof.

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (CVB 25th Chapter)

Alpine Head Unit

stock 6x9's

Powerbass ASA 1500.1Dx

FC 1200 krank-it up battery

HC 800 Kinetik battery

Orion HCCA 12.4 in slot ported box wired down to 2 ohms

Audiopipe 1/0 gauge wire

Rockford fosgate ring terminals

Subscribe to the Youtube page

http://www.youtube.com/user/TManMusicPage

Archived