What's up everyone, I've been brainstorming around for a little bit and I would love some advice and guidelines about a project I've been thinking about undertaking!! Check this out:

I've been needing a system for the home, and threw together a rather "ghetto" set-up to power an extra amplifier, with the signal coming from a soundbar, hopefully explained by the photo haha.

s3K5iYO.jpg?1

Anyways, just today I received two 14" x 8' sheets of 1/2" plexiglass, and i totally want to construct an enclosure for my clarion 12", out of pure plexiglass. To anyone who has dealt with acrylic extensively: I could really use advice over the cutting, bonding, and finishing!!

ukYSfDL.jpg?1

What do you plan to do with 1/2" plexi ??? Ideal would be one inch or at least 3/4" plexi ...

Best of luck brother !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry about it being so long since I've last added to this build!!! Been working quite a bit and when I'm not, school and theatre are taking up the rest of my time.

Recently had a day off and actually had some energy, so I made a little progress, and some supplies I ordered to finish this box is coming in tomorrow!

haiwTCc.jpg

I forgot who it was but I remember someone building an all plexi center console box.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived