01 Silverado 4 10's in progress

Nice man...Ive seen 4 8's ported in the same location I didnt think 4 10's were possible but nice job!

I've also got 4 10's in my 03 crewcab in the center console ported on 10k so I could still have 4 seats. Ive done a few under the seat builds for these trucks but I went the easy route and just did 2 lol!

Looking forward to seeing this come together :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

not to change your build but for future builds, 4 8inch type Rs ported will sound better then the 4

type S tens sealed. the rs can take more power and 99% of the time ported Is better.

but love the build!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

so...this WILL be a sealed enclosure...id try to get the internal volume as close to .85 per sub as possible...you can always add filler. but its lookin great! stay warm bro!

Yes, sealed box. I have run these 4 10 in a single chamber box at 3.8 cft ported, but i made the port fit the box size, it was tuned to 35hz, It sounded good in the Trans am. This box sealed is bigger then that, but not by much. It is a dual chamber box, 2 subs per chamber. This will be interesting to see how it sounds in a different style cab. Im sure the acoustics will be different.

what year trans am?

I've owned..hold on.... 3...no 4...no 3 F bodies.

1996 3.8l firebird, 1995 Z28, and a 2001 Trans Am WS6 (without the traction control option)

i just love me a F body!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

what year trans am?

I've owned..hold on.... 3...no 4...no 3 F bodies.

1996 3.8l firebird, 1995 Z28, and a 2001 Trans Am WS6 (without the traction control option)

i just love me a F body!

98 ws6 auto was my most recent. I have owned in the past a 89 camaro rs, nothing special, 82 transam recaro edition, 76 T/A super duty 455, missing everything that made it that, 80 camaro rs was originally a v6 but bought it with swapped 350. so 5 total and Im sure it wont be my last. Here is what I had in the 98 Its the same equipment going into the silverado, just a different box.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190037-4-10s-in-a-4th-gen-trans-am/

I have a bit more money this time to spend on detail work

yea, i miss my ws6 so much! thing had less then 50k on it when i sold it. thing was Mint! when i can afford to have a nice toy again I'll scoop one up.

glad to see another F body lover.

next time i think I'm gonna go older...like a 68 with the rally flip headlights. red with black stripes.

....yea that will do it.

my z28 was faster then my ws6 tho. but it was gutted and all done up. electronic butterfly exhaust, ignition, intercooler, new headers, cat back ex..... Shook And smelled like gas. $4,000 race car in the streets.

but the ws6 was $20,000 cruiser. quite,smooth and fast.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

Well the predicted snow went north of my location, so things have changed today. Instead of snow now I have rain, and it is actually warmer then what the weatherman predicted a week ago. So with that being said I hope to get working on the fiberglass this weekend, my weekends are sunday and monday. I hope to also start on the big 3 upgrade, I still have yet to do that. I did order my battery relocation tray from amazon, so when that comes in I will be able to mount my second battery under the hood. The box is only dry fitted together at the moment, I still need to blow it apart and glue everything up. So I hope for a productive weekend. :yahoo:

i hate the new camaros! for one reason alone...theres way to many of them on The street!

went to a car show early fall, there was about 120 cars there. I'm not kidding when i say that 90 of them was the 5th gen

I'm just one of those guys who Hates parking next to the same car.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff