Lexus ISF vs Modded Lexus IS350 (drag strip video)

I love the isf's

Considered buying one for a long time before I bought my truck, that backseat is just to small for me I like the slightly bigger gs but it was nice in 2008-11 that super modern body style kinda fell off imo. It looks better on the new isf and the new ls but gs eh

But Like Orion said you can make any car fast

10 sec Impala. Up maybe you mean high 10s with a huge list of mods and 650hp or more guaranteed :lol: There is a big difference between 10.99 cars and 9.99-10.00 cars people don't get it

you obviously didnt read my post.. with mods i said it would do high 10's not low and said with super charger and mods it will do mid 9's to low 9 nines.. no shit a 10.99 and 9.99 is not the same.. the difference is a hole lot more horsepower

im happy with a mid 12sec car. you really don't need more for the street..and just because you own a mustang dont mean you know more about racing than the next guy. brokeaudio knows his shit

I love the isf's

Considered buying one for a long time before I bought my truck, that backseat is just to small for me I like the slightly bigger gs but it was nice in 2008-11 that super modern body style kinda fell off imo. It looks better on the new isf and the new ls but gs eh

10 sec Impala. Up maybe you mean high 10s with a huge list of mods and 650hp or more guaranteed :lol: There is a big difference between 10.99 cars and 9.99-10.00 cars people don't get it

you obviously didnt read my post.. with mods i said it would do high 10's not low and said with super charger and mods it will do mid 9's to low 9 nines.. no shit a 10.99 and 9.99 is not the same.. the difference is a hole lot more horsepower

im happy with a mid 12sec car. you really don't need more for the street..and just because you own a mustang dont mean you know more about racing than the next guy. brokeaudio knows his shit

Never said he didn't know his shit

I said he is a moron because he assumed I had never even been in a car that can do 0-60 in 3 sec

I owned one.... I proved it.... I asked him to show the car he has been in that was so impressive, because he can so boldly call me out on a comment

So far it's been excuses about this and that

Show the car... Name the car...

No I don't think I know everything because I have a mustang I don't know anything about racing. In fact I'll own it too, everyone has a million things to learn. but I know what my car did.... And to me 4.5sec 0-60 is meh.

And when you say mods you mean bolt on 350+ horsepower from stock. :lol2: Ya simple to get all that extra horsepower....

Look at how much ken has put into his ride

You can make anything fast... just takes time and money

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

The fuck is a 65 Mustang or rally car you're in idiot

The vw grc is a rally car asshole.
It was a comparison of acceleration and no you can buy a grc with full interior.... So no it's a normal car which has a backseat you can't fit people like the corvette Porsche basically every other car brought up....

And my mustang doesn't count lol ur right I've never done zero to 60 in 3 seconds Lmao

And have you ever even done 0 to 60 in 3 sec in or on any vehicle.....

I can fit people in the back seat of my porsche just fine, Hell I usually have a car seat in the back of mine Lol

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

The fuck is a 65 Mustang or rally car you're in idiot

The vw grc is a rally car asshole.
It was a comparison of acceleration and no you can buy a grc with full interior.... So no it's a normal car which has a backseat you can't fit people like the corvette Porsche basically every other car brought up....

And my mustang doesn't count lol ur right I've never done zero to 60 in 3 seconds Lmao

And have you ever even done 0 to 60 in 3 sec in or on any vehicle.....

I can fit people in the back seat of my porsche just fine, Hell I usually have a car seat in the back of mine Lol

Lmao!!!

Cayanne or Panamera hell ya you can

911 esh. It's might tight my hat is off to you sir!!!

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

I love the isf's

Never said he didn't know his shit

I said he is a moron because he assumed I had never even been in a car that can do 0-60 in 3 sec

I owned one.... I proved it.... I asked him to show the car he has been in that was so impressive, because he can so boldly call me out on a comment

So far it's been excuses about this and that

Show the car... Name the car...

No I don't think I know everything because I have a mustang I don't know anything about racing. In fact I'll own it too, everyone has a million things to learn. but I know what my car did.... And to me 4.5sec 0-60 is meh.

And when you say mods you mean bolt on 350+ horsepower from stock. :lol: Ya simple to get all that extra horsepower....

Look at how much ken has put into his ride

You can make anything fast... just takes time and money

dont know if youre trolling or not but have you ever seen a create 502 bbc that is rated at 502hp out the factory do 750hp by just bolting on a set of heads? yes its that simple.. Ken spent a whole lot of money but just adding a SS wont gain much without getting a set of flow tested heads that are ported for that application. i did a few bolt ons to my 454bbc and i gained a lot.. enough too make me spin out at on a rolling 40mph.. the mods are small cam. 850 cfm holley double pumper. airgap intake. roller rockers and had my stock cast iron heads port and polished. sometimes it takes knowledge over money to get the most bang for your buck

4.5 0-60 may not be the fastest out there but you are comparing a purpose built race car to a 4 door luxury car.

and I'm the Moron?

No matter how you look at it anywhere in the 4's is impressive for a stock car that can haul 5 people and a trunk full of groceries.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

here are proof that you really dont need lots of mods to gain 200+ horsepower.. you just have to get the right parts.. i would get my heads before a SS. ss at best will get you 125hp if you dont have the right parts.. at best ken is getting 450 maybe 480 hp. you can get that with the right heads and cam to match it up. with what he has he should be around the 600 to 700hp with a bit more boost

Dyno Information 502-cid BBC RPM Power Torque 4,000 467.0 612.7 4,500 565.0 658.9 5,000 636.0 666.7 5,500 687.0 656.2 6,000 727.0 636.8 6,500 738.1 596.4 Max power=739.0 @ 6,400 rpm Max torque=669.9 @ 4,700 rpm

From: http://www.fourwheeler.com/how-to/0410or-build-740hp-block-chevy/#ixzz3QAbPVDv2
Follow us: @fwmag on Twitter | fourwheelermag on Facebook

Edited by Miguels

my 6000 pound car (now maybe 6400 with system) makes about 220 of the finest horsepower from 1974, around 230 ish torques and its a big block, i could tell you how much easier it would be to make huge horsepower and run whatever the fucks and go from 0-60 in x OR i could say my car is not a race car and will be ourtran by a ford focus. just keepin it real with the one wheel peel!

Edited by Phaeton
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

Ken is right where he should be with a stock bottom end honestly, if he were at 600-700 hp he would blow it to pieces on a stock bottom end.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

4.5 0-60 may not be the fastest out there but you are comparing a purpose built race car to a 4 door luxury car.

and I'm the Moron?

No matter how you look at it anywhere in the 4's is impressive for a stock car that can haul 5 people and a trunk full of groceries.

Grc can be a stock car..... Not a race car

My mustang was not a race car but a daily driver

A tesla ps85d can do 0-60 in 2.8 sec with the new update now....

Yes you can get 750 hp out of a bbc with some heads, but exactly what you said it's probably not that quick 0-60 because of weight

To each their own

I don't think that 4-5 sec 0-60 is fast period you do

Clearly we differ on what we think fast is, or you have never experienced an electric motor neck snap preferably on a motorcycle although Id love to drag a firmware update ps85d 2.8 sec. 4 door, weighs as much as your vehicle probably more, 691 ft lbs....

Post a pic of the vehicle it's in? What is gross vehicle weight of this pig you speak of?

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s