F/S- Helix Espirit 4"components and Panasonic CQ-C9700U- 5 volt preout

Selling my set of Helix Espirit E42C. never powered up and never mounted....they sat in the garage while I was making the door panels, only taking out of plastic for measurements and pictures. The crossovers never were removed from there plastic as I had no intention to use them. Asking 160 shipped OBO. Not really looking for trades since I could use the cash for a down payment.

***PLEASE NOTE: the tweeters were mounted to the stock locations on my car....they fell off the shelf and hit the ground before installing them, snapping the speaker lines coming out of them. I have no idea if they can be re-connected, but it would take a little digging as seen in the pictures.There's no doubt they still work as they landed on the back. So I am just including them, see if you want to take a crack at it.***

Will ship in original box, with all info. Specs found here- http://www.helixhifi.com/products/product_details.asp?item_id=432204#

mjp928.jpg

i2lkp0.jpg

rigcjq.jpg

20hrqr8.jpg

dpws55.jpg

68szn4.jpg

2ezr9kl.jpg

b7i3hw.jpg

123odco.jpg

Next I have a Panasonic CQ-C9700U. Nice unit, it's my second Panasonic higher-end style radio...Some quick specs on it: 5 volt preouts, sub, front, and rear, as well as AUX. Doesn't have integrated IPod controls, but you can use a RCA to headphone jack just fine; that's how I ran it before I took it out. Automatic slide-down face instead of the standard mechanical flip down. 3DDOT matrix for the pretty racecar, underwater, and city animations. Missing the cage, trim frame, and remote. Asking 90 shipped OBO (It went for close to 300 bucks new).

More specs can be found here- http://www.crutchfield.com/S-9omd9dLAjb2/p_133C9700/Panasonic-CQ-C9700U.html

dxmno7.jpg

2uzrwop.jpg

9knss5.jpg

2qnnk81.jpg

Make reasonable offers, as I could use the cash....If your interested in both, I can give you you a deal. Thank you!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived