Sonic Electronix

Hi I am noob! Noob meet pros, Hi pros

Dude you on your period with that attitude scooter I said that shit about the dc alt because I felt comfortable with purchasing it. OMG let me be that guy that buys every fucking thing everybody has, btw I did inquire an alternator from mike @ singer fucker, why are you acting like a duplicitous twat either help or not i dont give a fuck, everybody took shit one way to the other get off your almighty horse im tryna fall in love with the culture, but people like you make it seem like you got to be ballin and own top notch shit. Whatever bro, you act like i pissed on everybodys opinion. I clearly said im open ears on singer alts. And fuck right ima go with 4-10s that I'm not gonna change because you haven't given me substantial proof that 2 quality 12s is better then 4 entry 10s, other then the fact you claim all my shit is gonna crap on me instantaneously. On everything i listed im sure the 2 setups would be pretty close in output. This went from budget build to a pissing contest bro. Glad you take pleasure in persuading people to hate car audio forums. As for everybody else thanks for the alternator input. God I hate fuck faces like you scooter, who like to act all condescending cuz you fucking know it all bro. Oh and I meant that my big 3 runs are gonna be ofc, but the current runs are cca. Go ahead and point out every damn mistake a noob makes. Nice way of showing leadership in forums. And you take the context of text different i aint get pissy when I said any of that but clearly you can't pick up emotions thru text. It's like your homie saying fuck you buddy over the phone and he really meant like fuck you buddy ( in a joyous laughing tone ). So you want me to follow everything you say or else you get pissy in the thread and shit on my thoughts. Nice bro your a fucking role model homie.

I highly doubt Mike Singer got back to you in less than 24 hours.

Alright now that the proper response is out the way let me tell you something, nobody gives a shit about how you feel about scooter. Nobody cares if you think people here are mean. You got alot of nice replies and advice but you want to respond to the one guy who didnt play nice with you (scooter) like this?? How about you stay out of the culture, nobody wants a whiny cunt around. You mention "picking up emotions through text" and for that you win bitch of the day. Nobody cares if you run 4-10s or 2-12s or if you run a 3d copy of peewee hermans dick up your ass.

You need to understand that forums have different personalities and some responses might not be as sugar coated as mommy has made everything in the world.

I could name a few veteran regular members who have no mercy and when you try to lash out at them they make your ip address public and put your phone number into some male2male ads. You are lucky they have decided to ignore this sewer runoff of a thread.

I saved no wrath for those of whom do not know. I besiege upon the a plethora of knowledge and inspiration.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Dude you on your period with that attitude scooter I said that shit about the dc alt because I felt comfortable with purchasing it. OMG let me be that guy that buys every fucking thing everybody has, btw I did inquire an alternator from mike @ singer fucker, why are you acting like a duplicitous twat either help or not i dont give a fuck, everybody took shit one way to the other get off your almighty horse im tryna fall in love with the culture, but people like you make it seem like you got to be ballin and own top notch shit. Whatever bro, you act like i pissed on everybodys opinion. I clearly said im open ears on singer alts. And fuck right ima go with 4-10s that I'm not gonna change because you haven't given me substantial proof that 2 quality 12s is better then 4 entry 10s, other then the fact you claim all my shit is gonna crap on me instantaneously. On everything i listed im sure the 2 setups would be pretty close in output. This went from budget build to a pissing contest bro. Glad you take pleasure in persuading people to hate car audio forums. As for everybody else thanks for the alternator input. God I hate fuck faces like you scooter, who like to act all condescending cuz you fucking know it all bro. Oh and I meant that my big 3 runs are gonna be ofc, but the current runs are cca. Go ahead and point out every damn mistake a noob makes. Nice way of showing leadership in forums. And you take the context of text different i aint get pissy when I said any of that but clearly you can't pick up emotions thru text. It's like your homie saying fuck you buddy over the phone and he really meant like fuck you buddy ( in a joyous laughing tone ). So you want me to follow everything you say or else you get pissy in the thread and shit on my thoughts. Nice bro your a fucking role model homie.

Alright now that the proper response is out the way let me tell you something, nobody gives a shit about how you feel about scooter. Nobody cares if you think people here are mean. You got alot of nice replies and advice but you want to respond to the one guy who didnt play nice with you (scooter) like this?? How about you stay out of the culture, nobody wants a whiny cunt around. You mention "picking up emotions through text" and for that you win bitch of the day. Nobody cares if you run 4-10s or 2-12s or if you run a 3d copy of peewee hermans dick up your ass.

You need to understand that forums have different personalities and some responses might not be as sugar coated as mommy has made everything in the world.

I could name a few veteran regular members who have no mercy and when you try to lash out at them they make your ip address public and put your phone number into some male2male ads. You are lucky they have decided to ignore this sewer runoff of a thread.

This ninja just went ham, lol!

Dude you on your period with that attitude scooter ............................ Nice bro your a fucking role model homie.

Alright now that the proper response is out the way let me tell you something, ...................You are lucky they have decided to ignore this sewer runoff of a thread.

I picture you saying that with a swisher in your mouth and I don't even know what you look like. lol.

Dude you on your period with that attitude scooter ............................ Nice bro your a fucking role model homie.

Alright now that the proper response is out the way let me tell you something, ...................You are lucky they have decided to ignore this sewer runoff of a thread.

I picture you saying that with a swisher in your mouth and I don't even know what you look like. lol.

wake-and-bake.jpg

wow....such a vast amount of knowledge and real advice is at a person's fingertips on this forum (the only one I am on btw) I agree with Gunnem, there are few folks here who really know their shit...and might come off a little course...hell, from what i've learned...that's just who they are. the fact that they respond back...shows to me they are attempting to give you some direction/advice/opinions...take it how you will OP...

i've asked a dumb question here before...and gotten burnt...but I sure as hell am not going to get all butt-hurt and go name calling someone who has been here for a while...and might just know what the hell he's talkin about!

end rant. :aggressive:

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

didn't read the whole thing but on your original post op..go soundqubed. Nice amps great price for the quality. Get the 1200. Two of the 3" coil budget 12's or 15s if they will fit in proper airspace. Sq components on the 4channel and a good quality alt..my vote is Singer. Also if you want a ok budget amp look at the bk series from precision power..i have a 340.4 on my sq components active and I'm really happy with them. I don't even have subs right now and only time I miss them are on dubstep tracks I like. You could stay in you budget and get quality inexpensive gear. There's a difference between inexpensive and cheap.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

hmmm just started readin the whole thread. Shit surprised this didn't die yet

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

To much run on crap, didn't read. Sorry you don't like honesty. Like I said go do what you want because you obviously don't want anyone's real advise here.

Gunnem, well said my friend. People can't handle the truth anymore. It's a generational break down between the kid who got trophies because they were good at something, getting an ass whoopin because they screwed up at home, and the kids who now days get trophies because they participate and won't get ass whoopins because they threaten to call the police on their scared ass parents. It's a sad society we live in right now.

But, that's another discussion for another thread on another day.

Archived