Possibly scammed by Vipmeetspl

http://i60.tinypic.com/b5mkqt.jpg

Probably the 100th time I've heard this lol

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Meh, if he's too busy to finish them and take pics.. Id ask for them back.. or have them shipped to Loud Hunter.

Yea bad thing is I've already paid for everything the mdf rings gave him my ft1s and told him just ship the pillars back with the mezzos and rings

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Like I told you on private message. Sometimes you get what you pay for. Not only did I quote you, answer a dozen emails and texts, but I also put you in touch with 3 different shops in your area that would provide you a great service. You didn't like any of our prices so you shopped it out to someone who didn't make you a priority. He has been in contact with you throughout the process, but isn't responding as fast as you would like.

Well.....

Good - Fast - Cheap Pick two.

Edited by kingsuv
  • Like (+1 Rep) 10

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Like I told you on private message. Sometimes you get what you pay for. Not only did I quote you, answer a dozen emails and texts, but I also put you in touch with 3 different shops in your area that would provide you a great service. You didn't like any of our prices so you shopped it out to someone who didn't make you a priority. He has been in contact with you throughout the process, but isn't responding as fast as you would like.

Well.....

I understand that and all the shops quoted me 350-400$ and were over 100 miles away I just don't feel like it should take 4 months and be put off every time I ask for pics :/ and most the shops said they needed the car there to properly fiberglass them :/ Edited by Skax

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Well.....

I understand that and all the shops quoted me 350-400$ and were over 100 miles away I just don't feel like it should take 4 months and be put off every time I ask for pics :/ and most the shops said they needed the car there to properly fiberglass them :/

everytime you have posted on here with questions, we suggest the right things to do and where to go. sure they may be slightly more expensive but its not some random guy that you may never see again.

you always seem to take the cheap way out , which isnt always bad, and im not saying go buy everything from crutchfield, but with a lot of stuff you get what you pay for.

plus id want my stuff glassed right and to look like it flows with the car. if I ever had anything glassed professionally id drop my car off to make sure its done right and looks elegant.

i know rockin that eclipse drove down to like virginia from michgan to get his doors done and they look and sound badass. totally worth it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

most the shops said they needed the car there to properly fiberglass them :/

Imo, thats expected. Bodywork, as i saw with my doors when they got in Justins hands, is an art.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I absolutely agree with that. I will help anyone anytime in person. I'm not about to build a door panel and watch it not fit when shut.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I absolutely agree with that. I will help anyone anytime in person. I'm not about to build a door panel and watch it not fit when shut.

It's exactly why I quoted what I did. Part of my price was tracking down the exact same car, hire it out for a coupe hours so I could mock up the pillars.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)