Possibly scammed by Vipmeetspl

I absolutely agree with that. I will help anyone anytime in person. I'm not about to build a door panel and watch it not fit when shut.

It's exactly why I quoted what I did. Part of my price was tracking down the exact same car, hire it out for a coupe hours so I could mock up the pillars.

now that's going the extra mile....

but op will probably get some warped pillars with misaligned drivers... that is if he gets back anything at all-

Yea I'm not flat out calling him a scammer just kinda sketchy it takes this long and can't get pictures and keeps getting put off /:

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Yup I took a week off of work to drive all the way to DB designs to have it done right. He bought the same car from the junk yard and had them almost done when I got there. Made the finishing touches while I was there and installed them with me.

Great guys there and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Also another thing is that I learned the whole time I was there. David taught me what to do and why to do it that way. That in itself was worth the 14 hour drive one way. I wish I could have stayed another week there.

OP try to find someone that will teach you to do the work. Much more satisfying

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
1349713160_rte.png

Not the first time he has got over on someone using this site

99vic has some wonderful stories of the guy

Good luck getting your stuff back

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

This is a good 2 sided story with a hell of a lesson here for the OP. Learn now that you always get what you pay in life! And the fear of not wanting to try it on your own has contributed to your problem in your build it sounds like. Youtube vids, holidays inns & trial & error go along way. Its just that kind of hobby were sometimes you got to roll your sleeves up and get dirty.

Now i feel for you that this guy could be screwing you over. IMO it doesnt take but a week or so to do the pillars. I hope he does what he says and finishes them ASAP and ships them back to you.

Life is a learning process, i hope this has helped you in future choices. Know your part in this, you took a high risk chance on a lower cost that isnt working out for you. Ya the guy is a Dbag for having it this long but it started with you.

Good luck.

2 sided story? yea right 4 months for A pillars, LOL! and still doesn't have them. :help::banhim::madsign::lame::jon::ban2::bull:

Best of luck. You are most likely out whatever you sent him.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

2 sided story? yea right 4 months for A pillars, LOL! and still doesn't have them. :help::banhim::madsign::lame::jon::ban2::bull:

Best of luck. You are most likely out whatever you sent him.

ive got in touch with him and apparently they will be finished up today and he will have them out sometime this week but we will see lol

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears