Jet.com is Coming! Free Pioneer AVH-X2700BS Giveaway | 48 Hours Only!!

Hey guys!

This is Kevin posting directly, and I want to thank you for taking the time to read this post!

As I am sure you have seen us posting around the last few weeks, "Jet.com" is coming soon (1-2 months), and is anticipated to be the biggest e-commerce startup launch of 2015, having achieved some pretty big feats, such as already raising $80 Million series A funding, as well as cover's on the likes of magazines like Bloomberg's Businessweek! :)

I am going to give you a quick insight to what Jet is all about, so you know what this post is about, and why it is worth signing up for so much more than just to win a free stereo! I am excited to know and have met on several occasions, the founder and CEO, Marc Lore, of Jet.com. His vision and passion for business is exhilarating, and I am happy to share it with you guys..

-1x-1_zpszdvlr4pg.jpg

You heard me, we are giving away a Free BRAND NEW Pioneer AVH-X2700BS Double Din Car Stereo Receiver 48 Hours from now to one lucky winner of this forum, just to build excitement and a large following for the launch of Jet, which will be going live in only a month or two! Entering is simple, just follow the few short steps below!! You will get early access to the site as well as an opportunity for free memberships and more..

To Enter Drawing **Winner Will be Chosen 2/4/2015 @ 9:30PM EST**

(You can enter to win even if you've participated in our previous competitions for Jet these last few weeks, so don't miss out!)

1. Sign up for "Jet Insider" using this link >> https://jet.com/#/ji/cd1c4

2. Post a Screenshot Confirming Your Completed Sign-Up In this Thread

3. That's it, you are entered to win! We will do a drawing with all usernames in a basket and pick one at random, posting the winner here..

What is Jet.com?

From an article I published on LinkedIn..

Whether or not this is the first time you are hearing about "Jet.com", it most certainly won't be the last. Even if you happened to miss the nearly dozen articles published on "Jet" over the last two weeks, the company means serious business. Jet.com is potentially the most transparent startup ever, with a HQ that's based out of New Jersey, and has been quietly working around the clock over the last year or so to create what it calls "The Most Brilliant Way to Shop"..

2c29c8c.png

Jet is an e-commerce shopping platform that will sell millions of products, and on average be 10-15% cheaper than anywhere else online. Of course, the obvious question is how a new startup, boasting so many millions of products, is going to be cheaper than everyone else?!

The answer is captivating and unique in it's own right. The business model of Jet is similar to the likes of the wholesale clubs such "Costco" and "BJ's", in which products are sold at nearly no profit. Instead the company will rely on yearly subscription fees to generate profit margin and subsidize the low costs. However, while Jet utilizes a subscription type model, just like the big club chains, it is unique in how it delivers.

How Does Jet.com work?

Jet uses sophisticated technology and algorithms on the back end, to derive the cheapest possible cost for the consumer based on several factors. The engine that drives Jet is smart enough to know that it needs to get the product from the closest possible fulfillment center (Jet will utilize "third party partner sellers to fulfill orders, similar to Amazon's marketplace, albeit a little more hidden to protect the ease and simplicity of shopping on Jet), therefore driving down wasted costs and passing those savings onto the customer. It also takes into account the type of payment method a customer uses upon checkout, further driving down cost. Furthermore, customers who purchase more than one item that can come from the same location in the same box, will see deeper discounts for every additional product added, increasing exponential savings.

Utilizing the efficiencies of the supply chain as explained above will allow Jet to be an extremely transparent shopping engine, ultimately getting the end consumer the lowest possible price on nearly everything sold online. While shipping times should be fairly quick in general, Mr. Lore believes consumers are willing to wait an extra day or two for orders to arrive when the savings are going to be as large as Jet is going to offer. In fact, Jet is basically guaranteeing the cheapest prices online as long as you are a member.

0339452.jpg

In Closing...

Jet realizes how big their potential customer base is, which will ultimately drive the success of the company, and is planning on spending a tremendous amount of capital to make sure word spreads quickly. That being said, if you are interested in gaining early access to the site when it launches, as well as a free 6-month membership, I encourage you to become a "Jet Insider" and get important updates by clicking here.

Thank you for reading,

Kevin S

-Founder and CEO, Skar Audio

24c3335.jpg

Edited by skaraudio
  • Like (+1 Rep) 8

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

I don't need a deck but if i win ill give it to someone who needs it more than me :)

Welcome%20to%20Jet%20Insider_zpsyl4bpqa5

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I just get a blank page

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

My confirmation email:

*crosses fingers*

jetinsider2.jpg

Subs = 2x Rockford Fosgate p110's in custom ported box

Amp = Rockford Fosgate 451s (115 watts rms x 2 into 4 ohms)

Rear = Sony xplod 6.5 coaxials (they were on clearance at target :D )

Front = Soundstorm 6.5's

Wire = some 8 gauge crap my friend gave me

head unit = an older alpine

I'M POOR OK :(