Nothing as of yet unfortunately. Currently replacing the steering system on the explorer and I'm leaving on vacation next week. Gonna hopefully start on the enclosure end of April beginning of May.

Update Edit: Home from Aruba and have the explorer back up and running.  Needs an alignment and new front brakes but should be golden for the rebuild.  Just waiting on my little bro to finish up his respray on his Ram for our trip the end of this month and we will start the tear down of the explorer.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

• 2 months later...

Thanks guys! Bad news unfortunately, further building has been stopped for good. Went to gut it again and found a huge rot hole in the floor of the cargo area. Will take too much to repair since the fender, floor and wheel well have separated from each other. The cancer had spread quicker than expected and would need an entire right rear quarter to repair. The vehicle isn't worth the time effor or money since I'm trying to save for a new truck. I can never seem to finish my builds ? 

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived