Meca Event Schedule

andym85

The main thing to remember is that is Ryan's score on MUSIC, not tones. This is also with a factory alt, and single stock battery.

He did a 144 with the car off at the show.

what did he take? first? second?

i likes me some audio stuff...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I might hit up the bg one

the bg one is only a single point event, so im not sure how the turnout will be...so far the best buy events have had some decent turnouts though, from what i hear.

i live in clarksville tennessee so i will prolly try to attend the ones close by. I will be in the frankfort area the weekend of the 17th for drill

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

• 2 weeks later...

what a miserable day weather wise it was today in etown...55degrees, pouring rain, 35mph wind....just nasty. still had a good time though..but didnt take any pics b/c of the weather....

me and two other guys formed a team...team hard hitters...

(all scores at the headrest)

andy mattingly (me): 3rd in S1 with a 143.2....bested my previous score by 2.1db's...shows you what a little testing can do

gear listed in my sig

ben hemp: took 2nd in S1 with a 149.7 and a heartbreaking loss at the end of the show (1st in S1 did a 148.6 then a 150.2 to win)

15" type r, kicker 2500.1, couple of large batteries

ryan bielfield: took 1st in AS2 with a 146.5 (car off, one battery, on music)...currently has the loudest score in all the AS classes

15" audioque hdc3, powerbass 3000 amp, one nsb 75

every show it seems like ben and ryan keep going up...hopefully we can get ben to break a 150 soon and ryan to break a 147....it helps when the mics at the comp read about 1db higher than ours.... :)

After looking at my schedule for the guard and my drills i should be able to make the hifi buys nationals, geek squad one in clarksville, and the tennessee soundfest.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Archived