Meca Event Schedule

andym85

single point event in owensborow, ky on saturday (the 7th) and then a double point event in evansville, IN on sunday....i will be at both!!

Is the kid with the blazer that had 12 8s in it gonna be there too? I still haven't gotten a demo in that bitch yet. And congrats on the first man, although that show had like no showing of what evansville has to offer. There is potential in Evansville, people just aren't interested in competing.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the kid with the blazer that had 12 8s in it gonna be there too? I still haven't gotten a demo in that bitch yet. And congrats on the first man, although that show had like no showing of what evansville has to offer. There is potential in Evansville, people just aren't interested in competing.

im not sure if he will be there or not....i helped him flip his box and kinda re-wire some things at the evansville show...the numbers it put up were kinda mediocore, but it sure was fuckin loud!!!!!!!!! im guessing he will be there...i will be at both shows

and yea, i was really suprised and how bad the turnout was for the event in evansville considering it was a 3x point event!

i likes me some audio stuff...

im not sure if he will be there or not....i helped him flip his box and kinda re-wire some things at the evansville show...the numbers it put up were kinda mediocore, but it sure was fuckin loud!!!!!!!!! im guessing he will be there...i will be at both shows

and yea, i was really suprised and how bad the turnout was for the event in evansville considering it was a 3x point event!

Well don't expect this one to be too much better. It will be either the same or a little better, hopefully. It's also at a place where getting loud isn't a big deal because there aren't alot of businesses around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Any of you guys near Nashville (Specifically Clarksville?) I'm stationed at Ft. Campbell and would love to come out and listen and then see what I hitting when I get my new system up.

'03 Ford Explorer XLT

24s

Dem 24s? Nah nigga dem 10s - Earthman

• 2 weeks later...

Any of you guys near Nashville (Specifically Clarksville?) I'm stationed at Ft. Campbell and would love to come out and listen and then see what I hitting when I get my new system up.

come check out meca finals...its in nashville at the TN state fairgrounds from nov 8 - nov9..

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived