Friend goes to CarToys and spends $9410.61!

Yep, didn't evem get w7s

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't care at all. It's not that build logs are a bad idea but it's not something I interested in. I don't build for any one to enjoy but myself and I don't need approval from the Internet to do so. I'm a private person by nature and a build log goes against that. In the times I've posted pictures it never fails that someone who has no idea what they are doing or what it takes to build to a level that I'm at wants to tell me how to do it and it just pisses me off. To avoid that I don't bother

I'm on another forum with my truck. I was up in grayslake, riding and swishing and somebody from that forum recognized my truck and started blowing the horn like an asshole. Not to mention a Grayslake police officer was at the same intersection while this dickhead is blowing his horn all crazy.

What a waste of his moms money, money can't fix stupid.

I don't care at all. It's not that build logs are a bad idea but it's not something I interested in. I don't build for any one to enjoy but myself and I don't need approval from the Internet to do so. I'm a private person by nature and a build log goes against that. In the times I've posted pictures it never fails that someone who has no idea what they are doing or what it takes to build to a level that I'm at wants to tell me how to do it and it just pisses me off. To avoid that I don't bother

N8 you should of put some kicker subs in, my friend put some in his truck and had to replace his back window twice already and the gain is only half way on his amp.

You don't want him to count his horns either.

Im wondering why you didnt stop him

I tried, but he insisted he was going to be louder than me. Im not to loud by any means but it seems to be an achievement in his eyes. He kept asking if turning the bass boost up would make him louder after the install ;(

Kenwood KVT-614

(4) Marathon 155 AH batts

2/0 OFC SHCA

Mechman 370

(2) Audioque 3500.1

(2) AA Mayhem 15s

pics.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

picture of said single mother. i need a sugar mama

Shes potentially MILF btw.... :o

she has money and apparently she dont mind if other people spend it. good enough for me

Archived