Precision Power P65c3

hoit

Hey guys!

So, before anyone suggests it, (yes I know) the best thing to do is to listen to some first before making my decision. That being said...I was wondering if anyone has this set and their thoughts on them. I would like to hear some feedback from you fellas before making any decisions. Just wanna hear people's thoughts. I did a little homework, read some reviews, but I'd still like to know what you guys think.

Any feedback is appreciated. Even some suggestions on perhaps another set. Budget is sitting around $350...but in pencil.

My initial plans would be to install the tweeter in the A-pillar (slightly angled toward the windshield), and the 3'' and 6.5'' in the doors in a custom glassed enclosure.

While we're at it, maybe some thoughts on 2 way components compared to 3 way. Pros and cons, etc.

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

Singer 220 amp alt

not sure Clean....

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

Singer 220 amp alt

It would be difficult to find another 3 way set at double the price that can hang with this set. I use them in a couple of my trucks, One of those trucks I compete with. I also have installed them in quite a few other cars. IMO, they are too cheap for how good they are. The air motion tweeter will take a bit to adjust too. Only reason I say this is because the level of detail you will hear will take some getting used to.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Truck is active, But I have used the supplied crossovers and they do well. The 3 can play a much wider range then the xover allows if you know what you are doing ;)

10930864_10203429085627560_3065732373708

1531556_10202941170389984_71545861891815

10622812_10202945361054748_7438179853860

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Sick kingsuv...I've never used three way before....so I'm a little cautious. At active, what are your crossover points for these bad boys? I'll most likely just use the supplied passive.If I do

get these, it will be a HUGE upgrade from my current set up. While I have no desire to compete, (or the time) I am interested in quality crisp and clean imaging for the front stage! I was

considering installing the tweeter in the A pillar, and putting both the 3'' and 6.5'' in glassed doors with a slight angle toward the driver. Should I angle the tweeter into the dash?

Dolarbilz...That looks purdy darn nice there too! I'll keep an eye for the results!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

Singer 220 amp alt

Archived