This Is something I definitely need to look into

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The reason why you shouldn't honk the horn too often.. He could've broken his wrist.

Everyday I drive more than half the people I see have their phone in their face, they either drive slower and hold up the flow of traffic or swerve in and out of their lane.
I think if you get caught driving and playing on your phone you should be given 1 very high fine and the second offense should take your ass to jail. Its such a silly thing and it really is much more dangerous than just about anything else on the road ways. I never text or play games while I drive nor does my wife. We both honk hysterically at people who do.

I hate to see people on the phone while driving toom but this is quite annoying (and illegal where i live).

And when I ride my motorcycle, almost everyone is doing something else while driving (GPS, fiddling with the radio, controlling the heat,.... while not looking at the road)

Or driving with only one hand at the 12'o clock position. Or a bad seat adjustment, too close or too far away.

Or not use the turn signals properly, and so on...

Or people that are too busy watching someone making mistakes and not looking at the road...

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

I got the cheap 16 dollar camera off e-bay and now I feel naked without it. Why does he have it mounted in the back?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2-5-Full-HD-1080P-Car-DVR-Vehicle-Camera-Video-Recorder-Dash-Cam-/380926995139?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58b104aac3

If its mounted in the back you can see the driver too. Could help to prove that he wasn't on the phone or driving distracted too. I've had a cop pull me over before because I was "on my phone" which I didn't even have with me in the vehicle. Luckily nothing came of it and the guy was just being a dick, but if he wanted to give me a ticket I'm sure there's nothing I could have done to fight it...except for a cam.

Team NorthWestSPL

Archived